Search the Boards

Search Results for "AGULIAR" - 25 Messages

per page

Judy Kim McCune Aguliar Posted on: 13 Jul 2002, by  DMuhs56

Surnames > Aguliar

I am searching for information about my 2nd cousin Judy Kim. Born Judy Kim McCune abt 1940ish to James Riley McCune and Unknown wife. The following is the information I know. James Riley McCune born 1...

Aguilar family Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Shanna Aguilar

Surnames > Aguliar

Shanna, I also forgot to ask you if you could please ask your dad how old is his cousin Robert my dad should be around 60 years old. Thx! Terry

Martin Aguilar Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by kristine merrifield

Surnames > Aguliar

I am looking for information and decendents of Martin Aguilar born in 1907 in MO. Son of Ramon Aguilar and Juana Valadez-Aguilar if you know any of these people please contact me.

Provenza Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Claudine Provenza Lang

Surnames > Provenza

...great-grandfather. His son Tony is my grandfather. And my Uncle Joe still lives on the family ranch in Aguliar, Colorado. Please reply if this sounds familier.

Kathleen Louise Forrester Posted on: 31 Jul 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Cemetery. Visitation with the family will be 6 – 8 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Pallbearers will be Joe Aguliar, Charles Kerr, Ronnie Easton, Chris Hill, Lee Fivecoat and Bubba Reeves. Honorary pallbear...

Jose Andres Trevino Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by  jlrobert

Localities > North America > Mexico > Tamaulipas

...Jose Andres death or if they had any other children Jose Gabriel Trevino marries Ma. Lusia(Lucia,Luisa)Aguliar on May 29,1876. They have one child Domingo Trevino in 1878. Nine years later they resurface in ...

Duran and Maes of Los Valdezs Colorado near Del Norte Co. Posted on: 24 Jul 2009, by  PAT ARCHULETA

Surnames > Duran

...and help me make contact with the children of Bill Duran has passed and was married to Alfreda Bobby Aguliar their children are Richard and Frank from Fullerton or Parris, Ca, and Lucy Duran has passed and w...

Julian Quinanilla born May 1833 Posted on: 27 Nov 2009, by  R_Resendiz

Surnames > Quintanilla

...Julian Quintanilla. Descendants of Julian Quinanilla 1 Julian Quinanilla 1833 - 2 Crispin Aguliar 1883 - 1938 2 San Juana Quinanilla 2 Victoria Quinanilla 1887 - 2 Pedro Quinanilla...

Looking for Crispin Aguliar Feb 1883 - 11 Sep 1938 Posted on: 28 Dec 2009, by  R_Resendiz

Surnames > Aguilar

He was born in Texas most likely Realitos or one of the surrounding towns not sure. He was real tall and very fair skinned. His siblings were San Juana Quinanilla. Victoria Quinanilla, Pedro Quinanill...

Dad unknown. Name Larry Posted on: 15 Feb 2011, by  mun2423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DuPage

...black, over six foot and liked to do body building. He was in constrution and he knew my aunt Donna Aguliar and her boyfriend Fred Hamrick Jr.. His first name is Larry. Please if any of this sounds like u kn...

Gonzalez Valadez Families Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by Rita Lumley

Localities > North America > Mexico > Tamaulipas

...(Briones) and Gregorio Valadez Valentin Gonzalez (Gonsales) parents were Feliciano Gonsalez and Matiana Aguliar Would like to know who Feliciano A Gonzalez first wife was and if there was any children also...

Re: Luevano Family Posted on: 22 Mar 2013, by  love4sweetkok...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

Hi Janet I'm a cousin of yours in Fresno and would like to help you on our Family Tree, I believe you have a brother by the name Thomas Brown from what my grandmother has told me her name is Ann Aguil...

Re: Luevano Family Posted on: 22 Mar 2013, by  love4sweetkok...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

...help I dont really have that much to work with Sophia Torres Luevano from Agua Calientes and Primitivo Aguliar are my great grand parents and all I know is that they are from Chiuhaua/Durango and at the time...

Charles R. Pheneger family - Lorain County, Ohio Posted on: 03 Mar 2014, by  Contribution

Surnames > Pheneger

Name: Pheneger, Dr. Charles R. Date: Sep 5 1960 Source: Plain Dealer; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #144. Notes: Pheneger, Dr. Charles R., late residence, 605 Edgewater Dr., Vermilion, Ohio on the L...

jesus aguilar Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  lopezjello170...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Colfax

i need help in locating information on jesus aguliar father jesus married antonia samora jesus was born in rayado new mexico his brother name is santiago sister sofia i do not have dates to give he and his ...

McCune Family of Inglewood, CA Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  Diann257

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...Galena, Kansas and he signed off on it. He died in 1989 in Riverside Co., CA and his daughter, Judy Kim Aguliar, who lived in Riverside Co handled the burial information to the furneral home. There was a wa...

Re: looking for grandmother Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by lorraine

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

jennie aguliar was born maybe 1923-1924 and in arizona we don't know if she is deceased. last place she lived was in east los angeles on brooklin street . that was about 60 years ago .no i haven't look in...

Re: looking for grandmother Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by lorraine

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

...now i need to find grandmother, she was born maybe in 1917-1918 she might of used the names of jennie aguliar cervantes or jennie martinez . she was born in arizonia or california. also looking for my au...

James Riley McCune and Family of Inglewood, CA Posted on: 08 Sep 2002, by  Diann257

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...moved to Riverside County, CA. He died in Riverside Co., CA on 17 Feb 1989. His daughter, Judy Kim Aguliar was the informant for the death certificate. James Riley was a aircraft designer for 35 years and h...

ISO Thomas Wade who lived in Santa Rosa, Ca area 1958/1959 Posted on: 15 May 2003, by Nancy Allen

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Parents

I am looking for a Thomas Wade who lived in the Santa Rosa, Ca area in 1958/1959 who knew a Marilyn Aguliar or Silver.

Obit: Tillie (Griego) Garcia Posted on: 30 Nov 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Griego

Albuquerque Journal - November 29, 2003 Tillie G. Garcia, 86, a resident of Albuquerque passed away on November 27, 2003. Mrs. Garcia is survived by her loving children, Agnes Humphrey, Ross Garcia J...

tepic,nayart,mexico,looking for 6 sibling Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by  emzap2003

...still in ,mexico are named the oldest tono the younger is chilo,if these people sound familar, CHUY AGULIAR & BERNARDO,TONO Macel de San diego los busca.call this number if you have any info ReWard offer...

per page