Search the Boards

Search Results for "AGUIRE" - 52 Messages

per page

Aguirre Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by  Jag4228

Surnames > Aguirre

...last name. My husband's father or grandfather dropped it at some point. My husband's father was Albert Aguire and his father was Lawrence (Not sure on spelling) Aguirre, who married Mary Olivier (spelling??...

Vincenzo Senatore to James Don Senatro Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  Jag4228

Surnames > Senatore

...America with his brother who he lost contact with. Any info greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Jeannie Aguire

Aguire Family in AZ Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  Jag4228

Surnames > Aguire

My husband's name is Joseph G. Aguire, His father was Albert Aguire, born Dec. 11, 1929 and died Dec. 1981. Grandmother named Mary we believe his grandfather's name was also Albert. Any info appreciated.

Re: Gaitan's From Saltillo Mexico Posted on: 11 Feb 2005, by Maria

Surnames > Gaitan

Petra, My grandmother, Esther Maldonado, was adopted by the Arcadio Aguirre/Aguire. Her maternal grandmother was Monica Gaitan. Do you have any info on this? Maria

Re: John Francis Haney - Arkansas Posted on: 27 Dec 2003, by  Jag4228499

Surnames > Haney

...Married Pearl Unknown. I would love any info you have on the Haney's or Wilson's. Sincerely, Jeannie Aguire

CONVERSE FAMILY Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by DEBBY AGUIRE

Surnames > Converse

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER THAT INVENTED THE TENNIS SHOES. MY G.GRANDFATHER DISOWNED MY GRANDMOTHER WHEN SHE MARRIED MY GRANDFATHER. HER NAME WAS ELSIE CONVERSE HOWARD. ANY INFO...

Re: An Aguiar Wants You! Posted on: 04 Apr 2007, by  samantha_hull

Surnames > Aguiar

hi, my grandmothers name is Patricia Aguiar, her fathers name is Dimas Aguire. (Fall River, Mass.)Born in Portugal. his fathers name is Manuel and mothers name is Mary. Dimas had 6 siblings including john, ...

Re: Antonio Montero Posted on: 24 Jun 2007, by  bellfleet

Surnames > Montero

MY GRANDFATHER'S MOTHER WAS CARMEN AGUIRE. SHE WAS BORN IN MEXICO BUT LIVED IN THE US ALL HER ADULT LIFE NEVER RETURNING TO MEXICO. MY GRANDFATHER NEVER MENTIONED HIS AUNTS, UNCLES OR COUSINS. THE LAST TIME...

Re: NEED INFO ON EPIMENO QUIROGA AND FAMILY Posted on: 12 Jul 2007, by  kcfsjtx3

Localities > North America > Mexico > Nuevo Leon

...Garza Baptized at La Asuncion, Marin, Nuevo Leon, MX 30 March 1863 Parents: Rafael Quiroga and Genoveva Aguire Also: Epigmenio Quiroga Garza married Maria Refugio Trevino Gonzalez All these name are writ...

Edward and Micajah Cornwell Sign Petition Complaining that Polling Place is Too Far From Their Home, Rutherford Co, NC, 1792 Posted on: 10 Oct 2007, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

To the Honble. the General Assembly of the State of North Carolina at Newbern assembled. The petition of the citizens inhabitants of the Lower and Eastern End of the County of Rutherford. Most Humbl...

Re: Gene Tunney Smith, Sr. Posted on: 13 Dec 2007, by  willisdoyle

Topics > Obituaries

I am trying to find information on a Gene Tunney Smith that was married to Elizabeth Senatro Aguire. I am trying to find out if Gene had any children with Betty

MIKOLAY, Leona Posted on: 04 Sep 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...best friend and loving husband of 26 years, Matthew Fay. She was the proud mother of Kathryn Lee Fay Aguire and her husband, Tony Aguire of Maricopa, Ariz., and Samantha Helen Fay of Mystic and Gettysburg, Penn. ...

MILOLAY, Leaona Posted on: 04 Sep 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...best friend and loving husband of 26 years, Matthew Fay. She was the proud mother of Kathryn Lee Fay Aguire and her husband, Tony Aguire of Maricopa, Ariz., and Samantha Helen Fay of Mystic and Gettysburg, Penn. ...

Re: RE: possible relatives Posted on: 24 Dec 2008, by  toingk12

Surnames > Carvajal

are u from philippines? i do not known any relatives wala ko ni isang kilala alam ko lang na sikat na artista mga ninuno ko at papa ko ay isamg direktor hehehehehe

Re: Ayala's In Michoacan.. Posted on: 05 Aug 2009, by  Shuttle_louie

Surnames > Ayala

My G-Father was Calixto (Calistro) Aguire Ayala (1897-1964). His father was Eulogio Ayala. They were from La Piedad Michoacan, Mexico. Calixto and half-brother Roman Ayala (1874-1950?) immigrated to USA i...

Looking for Becerra's in Iowa Posted on: 01 May 2009, by  J_Deloya

Surnames > Becerra

...sisters. There names were Enrique, Hilario, Maria, Tomas, Natalia,and Brigido. Natalia married Eleno Aguire. Moises's parents were Juan and Angela (Acosta) Becerra. Moises and his brothers and his sister Na...

Re: ARCHULETA is last name of my birth Mom. Posted on: 07 Jan 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Unknown

...Sep 1877 Birthplace: Texas Death Date: 9 Aug 1968 Death Place: Los Angeles Mother's Maiden Name: Aguire

Re: MONTEZ-COUSINS Posted on: 19 Jul 2010, by  lapaz

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

California vital record index: http://www.vitalsearch-ca.com/ Death MONTEZ AUGUST A 1906 05 28 AGUIRE MONTEZ MALE MX LOS ANGELES 1947 02 04 Age: 40 Father: Montez Mother: Aguire Born: Mexico Los Angeles T...

Fransisco Aguirre and Maria (Rodriguez) Aguirre 1904-1909 El Paso,Tx Posted on: 26 Apr 2011, by  geohopkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > El Paso

I am looking for information on Fransisco Aguirre born aroun 1886 and or Maria(Rodriguez)Aguire born around 1891. They lived in El Paso and was there in the 1910 census. They came fro Mexico I believe aroun...

El Paso,Fransisco Aguirre and Maria (Rodriguez) Aguirre 1904-1909 Posted on: 27 Apr 2011, by  geohopkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > El Paso Genealogical Society (EPGS)

I am looking for information on Fransisco Aguirre born aroun 1886 and or Maria(Rodriguez)Aguire born around 1891. They lived in El Paso and was there in the 1910 census. They came fro Mexico I believe aroun...

Fransisco Aguirre and Maria (Rodriguez) Aguirre 1904-1909 Posted on: 24 Apr 2011, by  geohopkins

Localities > North America > Mexico > Chihuahua

Re: AGUER FAMILY,SOMERVILLE,MIDDLESEX,MASS. Posted on: 26 Feb 2012, by  sheila_42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

...with the last name, it should be maguire/mcguire,i notices in the 1900 census the last names look like aguire,it is possible that the m was not heard correctly or they didn,t want to be found,clara bowes ma...

Re: AGUER FAMILY,SOMERVILLE,MIDDLESEX,MASS. Posted on: 25 Feb 2012, by  sheila_42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

...thought there was a mistake in the spelling of the last name, if i remove the m fron maguire,it will spell aguire,this is the right family, sheila

PAUL DAVID (SALKELD) AGUIAR/AGUIRRE WHERE ARE YOU? Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by  bonnie_salkel...

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

...Beglin of New Paris, Pennsylvania. I'm searching for a brother I've never met. His name is Paul David Aguire...I'm not sure of the spelling, but his mothers name was Elizabeth ruth "bette" Spamer ...

Students & faculty in San Antonio Tech School yearbook - 1935 Posted on: 13 Mar 2013, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bexar

...Ella, so, 42 Acosta, Alfonso, sr, 17 Acosta, Eloy, jr, 33 Acuna, Oscar, so, 42 Adams, Homer B., fac, 12 Aguire, Gilbert, so, 42 Aguirre, Celia, jr, 33 Albin, M. A., fac, 12 Alcala, Mary, jr, 33 Alcott, Marg...

Searching for info on Felix Aquire Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by Sally

Surnames > Aguire

He was born in 1911 ( Nov) in England and adopted in London or so the story goes. His parents are thought to have been of South American descent, possibly Argentinian. He married (Edith) Mary Franklin...

Re: STAPP FAMILY Posted on: 26 Mar 2014, by  Kathleen joy-...

Surnames > Stapp

...himself told me that Stapp was not his last name. Ethel had previously been married to a boxer, named Aguire..... Earl W Jr, was not a Jr,,, his name was actually Earl Wilbur Stapp, Kath.j.sanders@gmail...

Re: STAPP FAMILY Posted on: 26 Mar 2014, by  Kathleen joy-...

Surnames > Stapp

...children,Bud himself told me that was his last name. Ethel had previously been married to a boxer, named Aguire..... Kath.j.sanders@gmail.com

AGUIRE Lupita 2002 2002 Posted on: 19 Sep 2013, by  t42Roselawn_D...

Surnames > Aguire

AGUIRE Lupita 2002 2002 I photographed this gravestone in the Roselawn Cemetery, Denton, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 232,...

Senatore from Saracena, Cosenza, Italy Posted on: 06 May 2001, by  Jag4228

Surnames > Senatore

My husband's grandfather was James Don SENATRO originally Vincenzo SENATORE, He was from Saracena, Cosenza, Italy. He was born 17 Aug 1894 and was 18 years old when he arrived at Ellis Island on 1 Jun...

PAUL DAVID (SALKELD) AGUIAR WHERE ARE YOU? Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by  bonnie_salkel...

Surnames > Aguiar

...Beglin of New Paris, Pennsylvania. I'm searching for a brother I've never met. His name is Paul David Aguire...I'm not sure of the spelling, but his mothers name was Elizabeth ruth "bette" Spamer ...

Ester M. Boman Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...Steven Boman of Tishomingo; step daughters Jean Libkie of Caney, Kan., Beth Smith of Sapulpa, Carlene Aguire of Glenpool and Teresa Ayers of Caney, Kan.; brothers Cecil Compton of Springfield, Mo. and Alvin...

Re: Diaz Zambrana de Juana Diaz y Santa Isabel Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  jrodrigu1

Surnames > Zambrana

...unfortunately I do not have any other info. I have information regarding his family. He married Flora Aguire and Leon and are from el barrio "Descalabrado in Santa Isabel.

Ruby Palmer Aguire Obit Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

Ruby Palmer Aguire, 68, of 105 Elmwood Court, Martinsville, died Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2003, at Memorial Hospital of Martinsville and Henry County. She was born on Feb. 21, 1934, in Hurt in Pittsylvania Count...

Re: Estelle Belcher Aguire Hodgson Obit (memorial) Posted on: 11 Oct 2002, by  HMabe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

A memorial service for Estelle Belcher Aguire Hodgson, 63, of Woolwine, who died Saturday, September 7, 2002, will be held Sunday, October 13, 2002, at 2 p.m. at Woolwine United Methodist Church. The Rev. P...

Estelle Belcher Aguire Hodgson Obit Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  HMabe

Estelle Belcher Aguire Hodgson, 63, of Woolwine, died Saturday, Sept. 7, 2002, at the home of her twin sister, Gaynelle McGrady. She was born in Patrick County, Oct. 23, 1938 to the late Joe E. Belcher and...

Remonia Fay Billings Obit Posted on: 27 Jun 2003, by  mabeone

...born in Martinsville on June 30, 1960, a daughter of the late Jack Billings and Mary McPeak Billings Aguire. In addition to her father, she was preceded in death by a sister, Linda G. Steffey, and her mat...

Re: Horatio Henry Cox/Carmem Ferruzola Parades Posted on: 16 Sep 2003, by  RoyCox62

Localities > South America > Ecuador > General

...tus abuelos son Juan Horácio Cox e Sara Verrunem, e que Horatio Henrique Alberto Cox e Josefina Aguire son bi-abuelos, responda-me.

Inquiry Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by  RMW8833

Surnames > Aguire

Looking for any information on Mike and Minnie Aguire. They lived around Anadarko, Oklahoma in the early 1900's. They had four children to my knowledge. Lina, Mary, Reyna, Cruz.

Re: Janella Carter & Robert Stoken Posted on: 08 Mar 2004, by diane gaston

Surnames > Stoken

...father. We have wondered about Lemuel C. Carter as we knew he was from New York and he married Catherine Aguire. But that was about all as my dad's parents were divorced and he did not know much about Hug...

Re: SHARP Relatives Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by diane gaston

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Hamlin

...maintained some contact with them over the years. Have you looked at the Mormon website for Catherine Aguire, the wife of Lemuel Carter. It has Catherine's line back to the 1600's. The mystery we have no...

Re: stokens in michigan Posted on: 08 Mar 2004, by diane gaston

Surnames > Stoken

...father. We have wondered about Lemuel C. Carter as we knew he was from New York and he married Catherine Aguire. But that was about all as my dad's parents were divorced and he did not know much about Hug...

Need Book Posted on: 05 Jan 2004, by  @@DadRalph@ms...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

I would like to aguire, Prospect Memories,Vol.1. Please contact me at my Email Address. Thank you.

Francisca Montez (Montes) m. Joe Beltran in San Elizario, TX Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by  H_Lutton

Surnames > Montes

...dicipher so don't laugh: Juan b~1877 Amelianito b~1875 Esperedian b~1878 Hermalinda b~1879 m. Ricardo Aguire unknown daughter b 1881 Concepcion b 1882 Felipa b 1885 Carmenita b 1889 Joe Jr b 1890 m Refugo M...

Beltran family Posted on: 11 Aug 2006, by  H_Lutton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > El Paso

I am looking for anyone else researching the Beltran family that lived around El Paso (San Elizario) around the late 1800's. I located some of my family (it was rather large) on the 1880, 1900, 1910 ...

Obit: Rosaura Aguire Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Rosaura Aguirre Rosaura Aguirre was born on May 22, 1919 in Kyle, Texas to Eulogio and Brisca (Vasquez) Alvarado. In 1936 she married Ysidoro Aguirre in San Marcos tx . They lived in Wolfforth since ...

per page