Search the Boards

Search Results for "AGUILLAR" - 12 Messages

per page

CORRECTION ON AUGUSTINA'S INFO. Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by MAGGIE

Surnames > Montoya

I MESSED UP ON THE DATES OF AUGUSTINA AGUILLAR MONTOLLA ( MONTOYA . SHE WAS BORN IN 1847. MARRIED AT THE AGE OF 26 HAD HER FIRST CHILD AT 35. HER DAUGHTERS WERE ERNESTINA, AUGUSTINA, NATIVIDAD AND ONE OTHER D...

CORRECTION ON DATES Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by MAGGIE LARA DYCUS

Surnames > Aguilar

AUGUSTINA (AGUILLAR) AGUILAR WAS BORN IN 1847 AND DIED IN 1960. SHE WAS MARRIED A MONTOYA AND HAD 3 OR 4 GIRLS AND A SON. ERNESTINA, AUGUSTINA, NATIVIDAD AND ONE MORE NAME UNKNOWN. A BOY THAT MY MOM CALLED &q...

Pina/Aguillar Posted on: 18 Mar 2008, by  psnorman1

Localities > North America > Mexico > Michoacan

...for my daughter-in-law. She is from Morelia, Michoacan. Father's name Pedro Pina, Mother's name Ofelia Aguillar. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you,

Josephine and Jesus(?) Aguilar, Aguillard, Aguillar, Aguilard Posted on: 08 Jun 2008, by  gabnsmom

Surnames > Aguilar

I am looking for any info on the children and or ancestry of these people, Josephine and Jesus (or maybe Jose?). I have VERY scant info but I'll give you what I've got...They were from Mexico, moved ...

Josephine and Jesus(?) Aguilar, Aguillard, Aguillar, Aguilard Posted on: 08 Jun 2008, by  gabnsmom

Surnames > Aguilar

I am looking for any info on the children and or ancestry of these people, Josephine and Jesus (or maybe Jose?). I have VERY scant info but I'll give you what I've got...They were from Mexico, moved ...

SIMONS, DEGRILLA (AGUILLAR), ABREU, CANDIDA GOMES Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by JMONIZ

Localities > Caribbean > Bermuda > General

Looking for people in the Caribbean researching these names. They came to Bermuda in 1849 (except the Farias Simons family) from Madeira. Looking for connections in British Guyana. JMoniz

Re: Ruth Boggess C.S.A. spy Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by tom kimball

Surnames > Boggess

...Elizabeth "Lizzie" Pierce was the sister of my great great grandmother and the daughter of Aguillar Pierce bn 12/13/1799 and Nancy S.M. Deloach bn 5/3/1804. The children were: Mathessa bn 12/1/1821 ...

Obit: Billy Lee Willoughby Posted on: 05 Oct 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Funeral Home Chapel. Pallbearers: Michael Hunsucker, Russell Willoughby, Mark Vinable, Grady Martin, Jesse Aguillar, Martin Lozada. Interment in Laurel Land Memorial Park, Dallas. Family will receive friends ...

Obit: Billy Lee Willoughby Posted on: 04 Oct 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Funeral Home Chapel. Pallbearers: Michael Hunsucker, Russell Willoughby, Mark Vinable, Grady Martin, Jesse Aguillar, Martin Lozada. Interment in Laurel Land Memorial Park, Dallas. Family will receive friends ...

Trinidad Armando Granizo Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Granizo Trinidad Armando Granizo, of Harvey, LA. on Friday, April 15, 2005. Husband of Doris Aguillar Granizo. Father of Lawrence Granizo, Saida Marie Granizo and Stephen Granizo. Son of Elba Butler a...

Trinity Rose Mundell- An Infant Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...2006 in Big Spring TX. In addition to her parents, Trinity Rose is survived by three sisters, Alena Aguillar, Natalie Aguillar and Kaleigh Mundell; her paternal grandparents, Debbie and Stanley Gregory and her matern...

per page