Search the Boards

Search Results for "AGESILAO" - 4 Messages

per page

The Quiles People of Puerto Rico: Their Early Arrival and Dispersion Posted on: 16 Sep 2009, by  JosianQuiles

Surnames > Quiles

The Quiles People of Puerto Rico: Their Early Arrival and Dispersion by Josian Quiles, PhD, © September, 15, 2009 Introduction The main purpose of this research has been the exploration to dete...

Re: Understanding the Quiles Coat of Arms (Research Essay) Posted on: 13 Dec 2014, by  RayQuiles1

Surnames > Quiles

I have also found this information as I did my research on Quiles family heritage and nobility connections on this website Quiles, Quílez, Quilis Según Julio de Atienza este antiquí...

Re: Villani Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  DAshleyEstrad...

Surnames > Villani

...Philharmonic Arechives. There were two musicians by the name of Villani that we have some record of. Agesilao Villani was a member of the New York Symphony Society Orchestra. He played Bass in the 1919-1920...

Looking for Ferrazzano and Cardinale Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by FRANCISCO FERRAZZANO

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Solano

...Ferrazzano, 48 years old. from Argentina, and I´m looking for the parents of Luis Ferrazzano and Agesilao Ferrazzano, the brothers of my Grandfather Francisco. They lived in Vacaville, and I think the pa...

per page