Search the Boards

Search Results for "AGAZIO" - 46 Messages

per page

Re: It's me again, i left something out! Posted on: 14 Jun 2006, by DENISE A RONDINELLI

Surnames > Rondinella

...BUT GRANDFATHER FAMILY IN FILADELFIA CALABRIA ARE LISTED UNDER RONDINELLI. ANYWAY GRANDPA WAS NAMED AGAZIO AND CAME THROUGHT ELLIS ISLAND 1911? AND SETTLED IN ROME, NEW YORK WITH BROTHERS VITO AND MICHEAL. ...

Re: Possible Oliverio Connection in San Giovanni in Fiore Posted on: 22 Dec 2003, by  Timothy Agazi...

Surnames > Oliverio

Hi Stephanie, The similarities in the names are interesting, however none are familiar to me. I'm not ruling it out...I just don't know much about my family in Italy. My grandfather immigrated in ...

Possible Oliverio Connection in San Giovanni in Fiore Posted on: 26 Nov 2003, by  Timothy Agazi...

Surnames > Oliverio

Looking to see if anyone recognizes this info: My grandfather, Franco Antonio Agazio, immigrated thru Canada to the US from San Giovanni in Fiore around 1900. The only thing I know about his family in San ...

Re: James Hartford Posted on: 05 Jul 2003, by  Timothy Agazi...

Surnames > Hartford

I know this is almost 2 years after your original post, but your James Hartford, and his date/place of birth is similar to a James Hartford in my family tree. Here's the info I have: Thomas Hartford...

Hartfords in Colorado, New York, and Canada...Again Posted on: 24 Oct 2003, by  Timothy Agazi...

Surnames > Hartford

Thought I'd take a stab at this again...I have a little more information than when I last posted....I just can't seem to get across the Canadian border... Trying to find info on my great great gran...

Re: Cone and Zaring Families in Colorado Springs Posted on: 25 Feb 2007, by  Timothy Agazi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > El Paso

...marriage...where do you fall in to all of this? Thanks again for your reply...I really appreciate it! Tim Agazio www.genealogyreviewsonline.typepad.com

Re: Cone and Zaring Families in Colorado Springs Posted on: 25 Feb 2007, by  Timothy Agazi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > El Paso

...one of many children of William E. Zaring and Jennie W. Cone. Thanks again for all of the info! Tim Agazio www.genealogyreviewsonline.typepad.com

Cone and Zaring Families in Colorado Springs Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  Timothy Agazi...

...These two families joined together when William E. Zaring married Jennie W. Cone in the late 1880s. Tim Agazio www.genealogyreviewsonline.typepad.com

Re: Romano's and Fratto's from San Giovanni in Fiore, Italy Posted on: 25 Feb 2007, by  Timothy Agazi...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Calabria > Cosenza

...you can see it: www.agaziofamilyhistory.org Please feel free to visit and sign my guestbook. Tim Agazio www.genealogyreviewsonline.typepad.com

Hartford Family in Norfolk, Potsdam and Massena Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  Timothy Agazi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

I'm looking for any information on the Hartford Family in the towns listed above. Tim Agazio www.genealogyreviewsonline.typepad.com http://genealogyreviewsonline.typepad.com/colorado_hartfords/

Re: Family Bible Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  Timothy Agazi...

Surnames > Lamping

...Lamping...I think we've emailed each other before. I come from the Colorado Hartfords/Lampings Tim Agazio www.genealogyreviewsonline.typepad.com http://genealogyreviewsonline.typepad.com/colorado_hartford...

Re: Looking for info on Hartfords- Posted on: 27 Mar 2008, by  tagazio

Surnames > Hartford

Do you know where your Hartfords are from? Mine are originally from Saint Lawrence county New York and then a branch moved to Colorado. Tim Agazio

Re: Welcome to the Riitano message board Posted on: 17 Jun 2008, by  riitano5

Surnames > Riitano

...sometime in the 1920's + don't know exactly and returned to Italy after some years, my father's name is Agazio and was born in 1923 and married my mother Carmela Tedesco (born 1932) wemigrated to Australia ...

Re: Welcome to the Riitano message board Posted on: 17 Jun 2008, by  riitano5

Surnames > Riitano

...sometime in the 1920's + don't know exactly and returned to Italy after some years, my father's name is Agazio and was born in 1923 and married my mother Carmela Tedesco (born 1932) wemigrated to Australia ...

Information on Agazio Martinis/Martini Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  agreatmartini

Surnames > Martini

I am searcing for information on my great great grandfather Agazio Martinis. This is what I know so far: Came to America in early 1900's from Italy, When he got here immigration changed his name from Martin...

Re: Pica Family Posted on: 11 Jan 2009, by  Rondinelli53

Surnames > Pica

I NOTICED THAT YOU RESERCHED THE RONDINELLI FAMILY...CAN YOU TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT AGAZIO, MICHEAL OR VITO RONDINELLI WHO CAME TO ROME N.Y. EARLY 1910'S I TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW THEY SEPERATED? OUR FAMILY ...

Re: Information on Agazio Martinis/Martini Posted on: 23 Mar 2011, by  jlynn3p

Surnames > Martini

My grandfather was Agaizo Martinis, he died in Camden NJ.in 1963. My mother was Mary Rose Martinis shortened to Mary Martin.She had a brother named Nick,

Re: Florence, Florenza JAMES>GIACOMO>JACOPO Posted on: 21 Mar 2012, by  lauranico

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...arrival manifest could be pertaining to your ancestor but maybe it worth a look: 12 August 1903 Fiorenza Agazio, age 16, male, single, coming from Guardavalle (Catanzaro Province - Calabria region) to Phi...

Re: Florence, Florenza JAMES>GIACOMO>JACOPO Posted on: 27 Dec 2012, by  lauranico

...https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-33250-18343-63?cc=2043789&wc=M9M6-Y7Z:n1328155897 Birth Act number 8 - Year 1887 Fiorenza Agazio was born in Guardavalle on the day 18 january 1887, son o...

Agazio Aloise Posted on: 09 Jul 2012, by  amyaluise

Surnames > Alois

My husband's surname is Aluise. Agazio was his great grandfather who came to the US under the last name spelled ALOISE. He left Squillace via Naples and came through Ellis Island. He left behind a son name ...

Maria Rota from Pedace, Cosenza Province- Calabria Region Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by  Timothy Agazi...

Surnames > Rota

...in Russia from 1943-1946. 6. I was told her family raised silk worms. 7. Maria Rota married Antonio Agazio in approx 1913 in Colorado and had 8 children. 8. She died in the late 1970's I'd love to hear ...

Agnes Szorady married Alexander Kiraly Posted on: 11 Feb 2004, by J. Agazio

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > Gyor-Sopron-Moson

Looking for information on Agnes Szorady born l894 Hungary and died 1920 Detroit Michigan. She had child in Rossford Ohio in Dec. l917. She married Alex Kiraly of Hungary and he died in Detroit in l96...

Theresa Kiraly married Andrew Buruzs aka Burus 1901Sopron Posted on: 11 Feb 2004, by J. Agazio

Looking for information on my grandparents, Theresa and Andrew Buruzs aka burus aka Bush . Came to Delray-Detroit,Michigan in l904 with daughter Elizabeth age 2. Elizabeth was born in Veszkeny Sopron...

Obit - Franklin Earl Zaring - Died: September 27, 1964 Posted on: 24 Oct 2003, by  Timothy Agazi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Denver

...alone and had no family or friends with him at the time. Survivors would be listed as daughter Mary J. Agazio and Franklin E. Zaring Jr. He was estranged from his children since the mid 1920's and I don't...

Re: Rota family Posted on: 23 Nov 2003, by  Timothy Agazi...

Surnames > Rota

...in common, maybe there's more...however I've discovered Rota is a pretty common name in Italy. Tim Agazio

find a place named Quake Hull England about l830 Posted on: 19 Jul 2004, by judith sherwood agazio

Surnames > Sherwood

I have information that my greatgrandfather, John Sherwood, was born at a place called Quake Hull. I believe it could be in England, as his father was born in Scarbourgh. Does anyone know of that name...

City in Hungary about 1860 nagyball Posted on: 19 Jul 2004, by judith agazio

I would like to know if anyone has heard of a city in Hungary named Nagyball. I do not know the province it was in. Thank you

Re: Holmdel Rondinelli Family Posted on: 16 Jul 2005, by  vickstervicks...

...I am previously living.. What I would like to know is if we are in fact related? My grandfather was Agazio Rondinelli, I think from Calabria. He came to Ellis island in 1901 with two brothers, I Think they ...

Re: Rondinelli Family from Potenza oops- Agazia and Agazio Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by Buzzman

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Basilicata > Potenza

...Rondinelli. Two of my sisters, Laura and Denise have been corrisponding with you about my Great Grandfather Agazio, The fact that his records show Onieda, New York as the County means this is him. We will c...

Re: Rondinelli Family from Filadelfia, Calabria oops- Agazia and Agazio Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  rondy_da

THANKS AGAIN, MY BROTHER BUZZ PUT GREAT GRANDFATHER BUT AGAZIO IS OUR DAD'S DAD. IF YOU COME ACROSS THEIR MARRIAGE LICENSE'S WE CAN FIGURE OUT OUR GRANDMOTHER'S HOME. WE DO APPRECIATE YOU THANKS.......DENI...

Re: Rondinelli Family from Potenza oops- Agazia and Agazio Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by  KathyCaprioM

...More information below Personal Information Draft Card Image What to do next? Name: Agazio Rondinelli City: Not Stated County: Oneida State: New York Birth Date: 20 Jan 1...

Re: Rondinelli Family from Filadelfia, Calabria oops- Agazia and Agazio Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  KathyCaprioM

...process of elimation to find the answer.LOL!!! I sent your sister Denise the original draft record for Agazio - not the greatest copy but if taken to a photo editor it probably can be cleaned up and more r...

Re: Francesco and Domenica Leo Rondinelli Posted on: 08 Sep 2005, by  Garyusmcgp

...STRANGE YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHERS NAME WAS DOMENICA BECAUSE MY SISTER IS NAME MARIA DOMENCIA AFTER GRANDPA AGAZIO MOTHER. MY GRANDFATHER DIED WHEN MY DAD WAS YOUNG BUT WE KNOW HE ALSO HAD TWO SONS IN ITALY BE...

Re: Rondinelli Family from Filadelfia, Calabria oops- Agazia and Agazio Posted on: 20 Jul 2005, by  KathyCaprioM

I sent you a series of e-mails with images that can't be put on rootsweb.com I couldn't make out Laura's e-mail address but sent the images to you and Buzz. I also found a California Death index for ...

Re: Rondinelli Family from Potenza oops- Agazia and Agazio Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by  rondy_da

YES THANKS................ DENISE

per page