Search the Boards

Search Results for "AFFAGATO" - 5 Messages

per page

Re: affatigato in pa Posted on: 19 Sep 2002, by Bryan Affagato

Surnames > Affatigato

Hi, my name is Bryan Affagato, ggrandson of Anna Affatigato of Bessemer, Pa. I was just looking for some info on my background for school. so if anyone has some on my family tree I would greatly appreciate an...

Margaret J. "Peggy" McDonald - (New Castle News) Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  Mary Quinn

Surnames > Cendroski

...Cod.Survivors include three daughters and sons-in-laws, Marie and Dean Alben, Wampum, Debbie and Dave Affagato, Bessemer, and Chris and Barry Allen, Shenango Township; and one son and daughter-in-law, Jeff an...

Margaret J. "Peggy" McDonald - (New Castle News) Posted on: 15 Nov 2008, by  Mary Quinn

Surnames > McDonald

...Cod.Survivors include three daughters and sons-in-laws, Marie and Dean Alben, Wampum, Debbie and Dave Affagato, Bessemer, and Chris and Barry Allen, Shenango Township; and one son and daughter-in-law, Jeff an...

FLORIO Basilio and Pancrazio Posted on: 09 Apr 2009, by  Affababe90

Surnames > Florio

My name is Calle Affagato.I have just started digging into my family's past and discovered that my great grandmother Annuziata Florio, came to America with her nephews(?) Basilio and Pancrazio Florio, who wer...

William Johns - Mahoning County, Ohio Posted on: 05 Jan 2015, by  Contribution

Surnames > Johns

...stepgreat-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. William was preceded in death by two sisters, Betty Affagato and Marjorie Johns-Schneider. Interment will be at Poland Riverside Cemetery, Poland, Oh...

per page