Search the Boards

Search Results for "AEILT" - 14 Messages

per page

Re: Eilt Siebens and Francis Saathoff Posted on: 14 Jun 2010, by  AmyRobbinsTja...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > Ostfriesland

...Fenke Gerdes Aden Saathoff 23 August 1874 in Bangstede. She was born 4 January 1852 in Bangstede. Ailt/Aeilt/Eilt Siebends was a son of Gerd Ailts Siebends and Antje Engellina Schmidt Siebends. Fenke Ge...

+Familieberichten Groningen vrijdag 12 januari 2001 Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...Brands Alberdina Carolus-Opheikens Marie Claassen Engelbertus Franciscus Maria van Dinteren Tinus Dijkema Aeilt Groefsema Griet van Gulderner-Bruins Bregtje van der Laan-Harms Dick Nijland Catharina Maria ...

Re: Lutterman Ostfriesland ancestors Posted on: 26 Apr 2012, by  Gerald Charle...

Surnames > Lutterman

...Hinrich (Henry), born in 1814, and the Luttermans who settled in Grundy County Iowa. I know that an uncle, Aeilt H, and two of his nephews, Jurgen Harms and Hinrich Harms, immigrated there in 1868, 1870, a...

Re: Saathoff oo Eilt Siebens in Bangstede, East Frisia, Germany Posted on: 28 Jul 2013, by  inselpfarrer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > Ostfriesland

...to get the wanted Person without prenom and /or birthday etc. e.g. OSB Bangstede Nr.1877 SIEBENDS, Aeilt Gerdes, worker in Riepe, *14. Mar 1849Riepe oo 23. Aug. 1874 Bangstede Fenke Gerdes Aden SAATHOFF *...

Aeilt F. Brass, b. 1902 to Minnie Fisher & Frederich Brass Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  KIMBRASS28

Surnames > Brass

If this is the same Aeilt Brass that I have in my line I can tell you that his middle intial is F and he was born in 1902. He is the son of Minnie Fisher born 1876 and died 1959 and Frederich Brass born 18...

Brasses from NE Posted on: 27 Sep 2001, by Reva J. Brass-Egelston

Surnames > Brass

I have not found any leads to Aeilt Brass but suspect that he is in the family some where. There sure were not any decent records kept on the famlies births, deaths, and marriages and children. My father...

Re: Surname Query Hardin County Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by Dan Kiley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Hardin

...may already have this information. The 1895, Grant Township, Franklin Co., Iowa census, p. 70 has Aeilt Brass - 48, born in Germany. I can't read his wife's name but other documents have her name as A...

Re: Surname Query Hardin County Posted on: 22 Dec 2001, by  Rollin_Brass

...Missouri. I also have one from germany which must be the family of Joseph Klaas. My record now has Aeilt and his wife Alice Ahrends both being born in Hamswehram, Ostfrieland, Prussia (now Northwest Germ...

Surname Query Hardin County Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by  RBrass

...that might be available in Hardin County on "Brass" ancestors. From the Information I have an Aeilt Brass, his son Joseph Klass and At least two of Joseph's children (Joseph Jr. and John lived or...

Fred Brass's parents = Aeilt and Alice Brass Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by Travis Hoffman

Surnames > Brass

...have any other info yet. I have just started on my Fathers side of the family. I know hsi parents were Aeilt Brass and Alice ?, Fred b.jun 10 d. mar 1946 m. Minnie Fisher b.jul 13 d. 1959 children, Alice M...

Re: Wiard & Amanda Brass Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by  SandraMulhear...

Surnames > Brass

...Hamswehrum, Ostfriesland, Ger. They had 8 children Klaas Brass Ehme Brass (1845-) Klaas Wiard Brass (1843-) Aeilt Wiard Brass (1848-1922) John Brass (1850-) Siebentje Brass (1853-1930) Wiard Brass Jr. (18...

Re: Wiard & Amanda Brass Posted on: 29 Dec 2005, by  patruiz61

Surnames > Brass

...Nov 10, 1969, 6. Ehme Wiard : Oct 12, 1894 - Dec 23 1967 married Capitolia Hunnewell Oct 14 1933, 7. Aeilt Wiard: Jul 16, 1898- Mar 1956 married Alvina E. Brassfield abt 1924, and 8. Elmer Manley: Aug 6...

per page