Search the Boards

Search Results for "ADENBACH" - 17 Messages

per page

Re: Kraus from Germany Posted on: 08 Dec 2005, by  David Engel

Surnames > Kraus

...have an Elizabeth Engel who was born in Bavaria. However my ancestor, Elizabeth was born in 1829 in Adenbach, Germany. While her brother Nickolaus went to the US and Pittsburgh PA, I am unclear if she went....

Re: RE: Heils in Wisconsin Posted on: 14 Jul 2007, by  PGurba

Surnames > Heil

...Maria Catherina Neuhauser. Elizabeth Kohlmeyer (also spelled Kohlmeier) was born on Mar 24, 1831 in Adenbach, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany to Johannes Kohlmeyer & Catherina Schappert. Peter & Elizabeth ma...

Re: William Ubinger Posted on: 22 Jan 2010, by  Shari_Lichten...

Surnames > Uebinger

...family are most certainly the decendants of Johannes Ubinger (emmigrated to Pittsburgh in 1852 from Adenbach, Pfalz, Bayern). There are other wisconsin researchers of this branch that I ran into a few years a...

Ubinger's Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by Sharon Lichtenberg

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

Kim- I have a Johannes Ubinger b. 10/23/1826 in Adenbach Germany. In 1855 he married Wilhelmina Koch b. 10/11/1829 in Schaumberg Germany. My Grandfather visited the town of Adenbach and saw several Ubinger graves, ma...

HENRY RIEMENSCHNEIDER/ Ohio Posted on: 17 May 2001, by Sharon Edwards

Surnames > Riemenschneider

...d. 21 Sep 1908 in Montgomery, Sycamore Twp., Hamilton Co., OH and HENRIETTA AMMANN, b.10 Oct 1853 in Adenbach, Bayern (Rhein Pfalz), Germany; d. 21 Aug 1930 in Harrison Twp., Macomb Co., MI. who are buried in...

Pittsburgh Ubingers Posted on: 11 May 2001, by  EUbinger

Surnames > Uebinger

...mail lists). Do you know how Father Herman Ubinger (and his ancestors) fits in? Are your Ubinger's from Adenbach (Bavaris)?

Pittsburgh Ubinger connection Posted on: 09 May 2001, by  EUbinger

Surnames > Uebinger

...information on the ancestors and decendants of Johannes Ubinger (emmigrated to Pittsburgh in 1852 from Adenbach, Pfalz, Bayern. Several Williams, one Joseph, no Cora. Please reply if interested.

Re: William Ubinger Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by  shariub

Surnames > Uebinger

...working with Nicki who is also posting on this board on the PA line. Our family emmigrated in 1854 from Adenbach, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany. We have been tracing the line currently in Germany. ( We have a Johann...

Re: Pittsburgh Ubinger connection Posted on: 20 May 2002, by Nicki Ubinger

Surnames > Uebinger

...spell the name "Ubinger" (no umlat and no "e"). Johannes was born about 1800 in Adenbach, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany, emmigrated to the United States 1852, settling in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvani...

Re: Stabe family from Odenbaugh,Bavaria Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by Gerry Parchman

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

My ancestor Jonas Stoler Von Odenbaugh (Odenbach/Adenbach) came from Germany by 1760 to Baltimore, Maryland. His only son, Charles, had children by his second wife in Frederick Co, Maryland, and Winchester, ...

Re: Johannes Ubinger Posted on: 30 Jul 2004, by Ruth Leister

Thank you for the reply to my message of so long ago. Do you know whether the parents were also born in Adenbach?

Re: Johannes Ubinger Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by Sharon Lichtenberg

...+Catharina Elisabetha Zink b: in Germany d: Bef. 1854 .. 2 Johannes Ubinger b: October 20, 1826 in Adenbach, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany d: July 13, 1883 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Co. PA ...... +Wilhelmina Koch...

Re: Frances and William Engel of Pittsburgh, PA Posted on: 08 Dec 2005, by  David Engel

Surnames > Engel

...have a William Engel who was born in 1876 in Pennsylvania. He was the son of Carl Engel who was from Adenbach, Germany (Bavaria). All of my Engel family are from the Pittsburgh area. What other Engel's do ...

Re: Denius Family Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by  elgasjaw

Surnames > Denius

...have been unable to make the connection. The Elgas family that settled in WI immigrated in 1848 from Adenbach, RhinePfalz, Bavaria. Very close to France. They were Catholic and most of them farmed. Famil...

per page