Search the Boards

Search Results for "ABRUZZINO" - 27 Messages

per page

ABRUZZINI Posted on: 31 Mar 1999, by  dbogedahl|M31...

Localities > South America > Brazil > States > Rio De Janeiro

I have been told that my Grandfather's brother, FRANCESCO ABRUZZINI went to Brazil from Aprigliano, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy in late 1890's. My grandfather, LEONARDO ABRUZZINI, also was there for a br...

Re: Paskiewicz Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Linda Neils-Abruzzino

Surnames > Kruczek

Hello! Sylvia Paskiewicz-Abruzzino is my mother-in-law. She is in Eagle River, Alaska right now with her mother Frances Figlewski-Paskiewicz visiting. She wanted to say hello! Apparently you two are c...

Oakdale, WV Cemetery Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  Theresa Ceret...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > West Virginia Cemeteries

My name is Theresa and I live in Ohio. My mother and her family were from Wyatt, WV and she used to swim and Grandma used to take me swim at the bridge at Oakdale. Along the way, my mother or gran...

Re: Oakdale, WV Cemetery Posted on: 04 May 2008, by  Theresa Ceret...

Perfect - so it probably is one in the same. That's progress. I am supposed to be in the area this fall...I'm hoping that someone will be able to tell me if records are available and who to speak wit...

Ursla Guzzo Iaquinta Adams Posted on: 18 Apr 2008, by  Theresa Ceret...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Belmont

I'm looking for an obituary for my great great grandmother. She died 24 May 1945 in Martin's Ferry at the age of 101. What newspapers would be a good place to start and where would I be able to find t...

Help with Baptismal records for San Giovanni in Fiore Posted on: 18 Apr 2008, by  Theresa Ceret...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Calabria > Cosenza

Does anyone have any information regarding how I could go about locating and obtaining baptismal records from San Giovanni in Fiore? Family History library has births, deaths, etc. I have many of thos...

Re: Talerico Posted on: 05 Jun 2008, by  ooobaby20011

Surnames > Talerico

...Shinnston. My wife's great mother was Battista Talerico and came to Shinnston in 1910 and worked for the Abruzzino family. She died in 1930 and buried in the Abruzzino famuly plot at Shinnston masonic ceme. Please c...

Re: Help with Baptismal records for San Giovanni in Fiore Posted on: 10 May 2008, by  Theresa Ceret...

Oh my! Love you! I will but my info together and give you. My e-mail is totoprice@neo.rr.com. If you want, you can e-mail me and I will send it to you or I can post it here. I believe I have only a fe...

Re: Help with Baptismal records for San Giovanni in Fiore Posted on: 30 Jul 2008, by  Theresa Ceret...

How's the preparation for the trip going? When are you leaving? I wish you all the best in your travels. May you find all there is to find and may it be tons of info on your family!!! I sent you my ...

Re: Antonio Abruzzino Death Record Posted on: 10 Dec 2009, by  wvgal40

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lewis

Please list the name and dates that the person/s lived in Lewis Co., WV

Re: Antonio Abruzzino Death Record Posted on: 10 Dec 2009, by  shirleyhaney9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lewis

I am serching for the family of John Frederick Starkey and GGG Aunt Mary Elizabeth "Mollie" Chaney/Cheney Starkey of Hampshire Co. Wv to Athens Co, Oh. Leonard Chaney 804 448 0694 - sclmc1@p...

Marilyn Safford Abruzzino - Cleveland, Ohio area Posted on: 30 Oct 2013, by  Contribution

Surnames > Safford

Marilyn Safford Abruzzino, World Traveler and Boating Enthusiast Marilyn Safford Abruzzino, who passed away December 20, 2010 found her life's work as a travel agent in 1970, when she was 40 years old. Friends remem...

Re: Agnes Kruczek Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by Linda Socha

Surnames > Kruczek

Agnes Kruczek-Figlewski is my maternal Grandmother and Sylvia Abruzzino is my cousin.

Antonio Abruzzino Death Record Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by  Theresa Ceret...

My Great Grandfather Antonio Abruzzino resided in Clarksburg until about 1939 and from what I have gathered he was placed in Weston State Hospital. His tombstone in Clarksburg states he died in 1947. I am tr...

Re: Antonio Abruzzino Death Record Posted on: 30 Aug 2004, by  wvgal40

...published by Hacker's Creek Pioneer Descendants and availabl for purchase has the following: Antonio Abruzzino died Aug 21, 1947 at the State Hosptial was a widower with no parents listed, he was 66y 10m 13 d

Clarksburg Cemeteries Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by  Theresa Ceret...

..."old Italian cemetery" in Clarksburg. My great grandparents, Caterina and Antonio (Anthony) Abruzzino lived on Clark Street and a cousin seems to think that they are buried close but cannot remember...

Re: Antonio Abruzzino Death Record Posted on: 31 Aug 2004, by  Theresa Ceret...

Thank you so very much!!!!!!

Re: Jesse Casteel's wife, Nancy - Teets or Uphold? Posted on: 01 Mar 2005, by  TCerett

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Preston

I may have to do that - I was hoping that those who are descendants of Louisa Casteel would have hers and could tell me what Nancy's last name was - I believe Louisa married a James Uphold and then la...

Re: Jesse Casteel's wife, Nancy - Teets or Uphold? Posted on: 03 Mar 2005, by  TCerett

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Preston

Pat, Bascially, Louisa and Margaret Casteel are sisters. I have Margaret's death certificate that states their mother's name as Nancy Uphold. This information was given by Margaret's daughter, Emma....

Clarksburg Exponent Obituaries/Committal papers Posted on: 24 Jan 2005, by  Theresa Ceret...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Harrison

I am searching for obituaries for my great grandparents: Catherine Abruzzino (d. 26 Feb 1838) and Antonio Abruzzino (d. 21 Aug 1947). Catherine died in Clarksburg. Antonio died in Weston. Both are buried at Holy Cross...

Jesse Casteel's wife, Nancy - Teets or Uphold? Posted on: 22 Nov 2004, by  Theresa Ceret...

I've seen what seems like everyone having Jesse married to Nancy TEETS put I have yet to find proof of that. I have his daughter, Margaret's death certificate and it states that Nancy's last name was...

Re: Clarksburg Exponent Obituaries/Committal papers Posted on: 12 Jun 2006, by  Theresa Ceret...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Harrison

Well, it's taken me this long to send away from the obituaries at Salem University and it worked exactly as you said. Thank you so much for the info. I think maybe the committal papers are filed wit...

per page