Search the Boards

Search Results for "dinwiddie" - 4,742 Messages

per page

Leneave/Moore Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  jmneagle1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Nottoway

...Lunenburg County to Columbus Raleigh Moore and Helen Amanda F. Tucker. They married on 07/04/1894 in Dinwiddie County at her parents home. They had two surviving daughters, Dorothy "Dolly" Mae, and R...

Re: Gov. Caleb CARR of RI Descendents Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  roberthammond...

Surnames > Carr

YES WE ARE .D GEORGE CARR-CAROLINE CARR-WILLIAM ARMSTRONG,OTSEGO NEW YORK 1850,DINWIDDIE VA 1860,HELEN ARMSTRONG YOUNG 1880 DINWIDDIE VA.

Mary Ann Williams in household of Haley & Julia Williams Wells, Greensville Co, 1860 Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  rstarr190

Surnames > Wells

...Register for the year ending 31 Dec 1868, p 127, line 2). Julia Wells was born Julia E. Williams in Dinwiddie Co b c. 1826 and married (as his 2nd wife) Haley Wells also of Dinwiddie Co on 27 MAR 1860 in Greensville C...

Wyatt-Brown-Coles-Wynn-Greenhill-McKenney of Dinwiddie Cnty Posted on: 15 Feb 2010, by  mbwyatt63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Dinwiddie

...(Coles)Brown Wyatt (1889). They had 14 children. The Coles from Carson and the rest from Rowanty, Dewitt, Dinwiddie, and Petersburg. Many of the family records are missing and I have not been able to find a...

Re: Andrews/Reese Families of Dinwiddie Posted on: 21 Feb 2010, by  isendresq

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Dinwiddie

...I've looked at the 1900 and the 1880 census and I've been unable to locate her. I've also searched the Dinwiddie and Petersburg marriage index unsuccessfully trying to locate their marriage record. The 1910 ce...

Re: William Keys Posted on: 04 Feb 2010, by  gentsia97

Surnames > Keys

...reduced in 1732, when Brunswick County was formed from its area south of Nottoway River, and in 1752, when Dinwiddie County was cut off from its remaining southwestern end. gentsia keys zimmerman

Re: Peter THOMAS and Marth "Patsey" Stice Posted on: 03 Feb 2010, by  hobscowri

Surnames > Thomas

...in Brunswick County. About that year, a man named Peter Thomas, Sr., moved to Brunswick County from Dinwiddie County, Virginia. Were Minsea and Peter Thomas, Sr., connected? A Peter Thomas, Jr., son of Peter ...

Perrin Family of VA Posted on: 05 Feb 2010, by  olclarke

Surnames > Perrin

...abt 1890. She marr Joseph Lee Traylor 26 Dec 1912. Joseph was the son of Joseph Daniel Traylor b in Dinwiddie Co & Mary Frances Jones of Hanover. Have 6 children for Joseph & Annie. 3. Eugenia b abt 18...

Re: Miles M. King Posted on: 25 Jan 2010, by  KBurwellBrown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Petersburg

...married in Petersburg in 1855. William S. King returned to Petersburg area by 1870 when he appeared in Dinwiddie census.

1919 students & faculty at Main Ave. High, San Antonio Posted on: 28 Jan 2010, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bexar

1919 Huisache, Yearbook of Main Avenue High School, San Antonio, Texas The following students and faculty from Main Avenue High School are pictured in the 1919 Huisache. They are listed in order of ...

OBIT: F. Laurence "Bud" Nadeau Jr, 2010, Maine Posted on: 25 Jan 2010, by  n1nh1

Surnames > Nadeau

Bangor Daily News MILFORD, Maine - F. Laurence "Bud" Nadeau Jr., 85, died peacefully Jan. 22, 2010, with his beloved wife of 62 years by his side at the Maine Veterans Home. He was born June...

Re: Mary Moreland md. William Ashley in abt. 1795, NC>IN Posted on: 08 Nov 2010, by  whmrlnd

Surnames > Moreland

...1734 and died in Greene County, Georgia in 1796. His oldest son, Joseph Thomas Moreland, was born in Dinwiddie County, Virginia and died in Lincoln, North Carolina. It was this NC connection that first caugh...

ROBERTSON/LOCKER, VA - TN Posted on: 07 Sep 2010, by  LMGaunt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Lincoln

...to these two names. Here my line: Israel ROBERTSON & Sarah WILLIAMS (m abt 1719, Prince George (Dinwiddie) Co., VA)>their son; Col. Charles ROBERTSON & Susannah (m abt 1755)> their son; Willi...

Re: LOYALIST/TORY JULIENS/JULIANS -- SC & NC Posted on: 27 Jul 2010, by  jimlynnjulian...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Newberry

...in the university library, I found a series of volumes of what were the collected papers of Governor Dinwiddie (1750's I think) and finding an entry for Rene Julien in the index, I found he had been sentence t...

Jessie Warren Jr and Timmen "Timney" P Posted on: 15 Jul 2010, by  CManczuk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

I am having some brick walls with these two. I am wondering if there is any record of a marriage between Jessie Warren (1789-1826) and Timmen or Timney P (unknown maiden name, possibly starts with P?...

Decendants of Wiggins who married Rosa Roberts Posted on: 22 Jul 2010, by  Lora_Tolliver

Surnames > Wiggins

Sons wereHenry and David Wiggins from Dinwiddie County Virginia. Looking for decentants

Re: James I. or James Iverson Goodwin (Goodwyn) Posted on: 28 Jul 2010, by  GREENCAT1937

Surnames > Goodwin

James Iverson Goodwin's birthday is October 16, 1789 in Dinwiddie Co., VA and died on February 9, 1874 in Walton Co., FL

Re: Margaret Dinwiddie Sweney Posted on: 13 Jul 2010, by  janeharrisric...

Surnames > Dinwiddie

I am the G daughter of Elsie Dinwiddie Brown (daughter of Joseph Dinwiddie. Joseph and his siblings,James(8),Martha Jane (6),Harriet A. (3) and Joseph Milan (2);[my maternal G Grandfather], came across with the 1853 &q...

Emmett P Crowder Cemetery Posted on: 07 Nov 2010, by  isendresq

...Records at the Library of Virginia. I believe these Crowders may be related to Archer Crowder also of Dinwiddie.

Jessie Warren Jr and Timmen "Timney" P (early 1800s) Posted on: 15 Jul 2010, by  CManczuk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hancock

I am having some brick walls with these two. I am wondering if there is any record of a marriage between Jessie Warren (1789-1826) and Timmen or Timney P (unknown maiden name, possibly starts with P?...

Re: Jasper Blick b. 1921 d. 1995 Petersburg, VA Posted on: 06 Sep 2010, by  dogs1cat0

Surnames > Blick

...you can provide on children of Newton Jasper Blick. My husbnad's family was from Prince George and Dinwiddie VA.

Woolfolk Family of Caroline Co Va Posted on: 26 Jul 2010, by  olclarke

Surnames > Woolfolk

Need info on these Woolfolk's. 1. Francis b abt 1754 marr Jean Broadnax dau of Henry Broadnax of Dinwiddie Co & Ann Hoomes of Caroline. Need parents & siblings for Francis. Have two dau's for him &...

Re: JARRETT PLANTATION-JACKSON COUNTY GEORGIA Posted on: 09 Oct 2010, by  mullally51

Localities > North America > United States > Special > Southern Plantations

...Jarretts-a variant of the same name. You give much space to Devereux Jarrett, of the Parish of Bath, Dinwiddie County (Vol. 11, 1st series, pp. 67, 68). He had a brother, Archelaus, born, according to you, on ...

Re: White Family of VA & Elsewhere Posted on: 16 Jul 2010, by  olclarke

Surnames > White

whoops I hit the wrong key. Here are the rest of the White's. 1. Rebecca b 9 May 1799 in Caroline Co Va marr Martin Durrett 10 Sep 1822. Need her parents & siblings & their children. Think the...

Re: John Blick family Posted on: 30 Oct 2010, by  carolvardo

Surnames > Blick

I am also researching the Blicks in Dinwiddie, VA and I have hit a roadblock with Joshua Blick born in 1777. Since your research goes back to the 1600's you may have the names of Joshua Blick's ancestors. Tha...

Hughty Perkins (1772-1862) Posted on: 10 Jul 2010, by  hindswd

Surnames > Perkins

I am looking for more information on Hughty Perkins of Dinwiddie County, Virginia. He was married 3 times and had 15 children. I have not been able to find his parents. His many children married into the fol...

Re: Gibbs in VA., NC., KY., MO. Posted on: 31 Aug 2010, by  wperkinson1

Surnames > Gibbs

Hello Harold, I have Gibbs relatives from Dinwiddie County, VA. Some of my family was in the Brunswick area as well. Will

Street Family of Dinwiddie County Posted on: 25 May 1999, by Laura Chapman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

Looking for the Street family who had a daughter/sister etc., who married Jimmie Edwards of Dinwiddie County.

Re: Malone - 1748 Virginia Posted on: 14 Sep 2010, by  southlakesmom

Surnames > Malone

...Edmund & Ann Malone 7 Oct 1830; b- Robert Kirkland Ann daughter of John Malone, dec. Edmund from Dinwiddie County Ann ward of William Malone wit - George W. Crumpmin - Littleberry Orgain - 1830 I'm now tr...

Trayler Family of Dinwiddie & Amelia Co's VA Posted on: 15 Jun 2010, by  olclarke

Surnames > Trayler

Need info on these lines. 1. Arthur b abt 1840 in Dinwiddie Co marr Grace ( Gracie ) Blankenship. Need parents & siblings for them. Their son Joseph Daniel b 21 Nov 1861 in Dinwiddie marr Mary Frances ( Molly ) Jon...

Turner, Branch Posted on: 25 May 1999, by Laura Chapman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

Looking for information on Eddie Turner who married Ella V. Branch in 1887 in Dinwiddie, VA. also seeking information on the Branch family who also lives in Dinwiddie County. Have been able to trace the Branch family b...

Re: White Family of VA & Elsewhere Posted on: 16 Jul 2010, by  olclarke

Surnames > White

whoops I hit the wrong key. Here are the rest of the White's. 1. Rebecca b 9 May 1799 in Caroline Co Va marr Martin Durrett 10 Sep 1822. Need her parents & siblings & their children. Think the...

Re: Tuckers of Darvills, Dinwiddie, Virginia Posted on: 19 Aug 2010, by  nanablue2007

Surnames > Tucker

I WAS PRETTY SURE TINY WAS GOING TO BE TINA..HOWEVER ANY INFO ON ANY GIVEN DOCUMENT IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE INFORMANT'S KNOWLEDGE. AGES ARE OFF -+ Groom's Name: Stith Tucker Groom's Birth Date: 1862 ...

Mary Lou Poole Posted on: 28 Nov 2010, by  Kimberlieann

Surnames > Poole

...Mary Lou Poole's parents. Mary Lou was born 1881 Virginia, married walter washer 1897, and died 1935 in Dinwiddie Virginia. My grandmother has her parents as Isaiah Wesley Poole and Mary Ann Parsons. However,...

Re: AFRICAN AMERICAN DINWIDDIES IN KY, MO and IL Posted on: 29 Jul 2010, by  lolene133

Surnames > Dinwiddie

I don't know for sure when the Dinwiddie familly moved to Henry county, but my ancestor was Jane Dinwiddie who married Samuel Gilbert. The Bible says only James, but his wife was Sarah Jamison/Jimison Helm born in 1755...

Re: AFRICAN AMERICAN DINWIDDIES IN KY, MO and IL Posted on: 29 Jul 2010, by  dawncates11

Surnames > Dinwiddie

Hello again, Are u related James G. Dinwiddie and Sarah Helm or Sallie? unknown last name. Does Dinwiddie's family live in Henry Co. TN? i'm trying research my great grandmother's Dinwiddie's fami...

William Holland married Francis Warren Posted on: 11 Sep 2010, by  ddo9876

Surnames > Holland

...1999 ......... +Louis R. Ostheimer 1922 - ............ 3 Nancy Ostheimer ................ +Tom Dinwiddie ................... 4 Will Dinwiddie ................... 4 Peter Dinwiddie ................... 4 Alex Dinwiddie .......

Re: John S. Blick Posted on: 01 Oct 2010, by  carolvardo

Surnames > Blick

...Blick born about 1864 and I have found a link maybe my great great grandfather John Strachan Blick of Dinwiddie County. I have traced back to Joshua Blick born in 1777 but I am stuck in that place and I know ...

Re: Thrift /Frith /Firth surname DNA project Posted on: 28 Sep 2010, by  rnthrift

Surnames > Firth

...descendants of Isham Thrift of North Carolina to be very closely related to descendants of William Thrift of Dinwiddie Co, Virginia. (This confirmed my guess, however it was not expected by most descendants.)...

Re: Malone - 1748 Virginia Posted on: 29 Sep 2010, by  kamron2

Surnames > Malone

I have a William Malone , 1703-1770-75, Dinwiddie, Prince George and Brunswick Co., VA. He was the father of Geo. Booth Malone. I am researching Jesse Carter Malone, great grandson of the above William. Wal...

OLD FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  billold

Surnames > Old

...and many added the "S" to the last name. Finally, there is our branch which was from Amelia/Dinwiddie County, VA. John Old of Amelia County died in 1768 leaving 13 children. He was married twice. Pa...

Page Vaden, Dinwiddie, VA Posted on: 25 Oct 2010, by  dianamcfarlan...

Surnames > Vaden

Page Vaden is found in the 1850, 1860 and 1870 Federal Census in Dinwiddie, VA. Does anyone know the maiden name of his wife?

Re: Looking for Info on Mason, Newsom(e), Spencer/Greensville County Posted on: 04 Aug 2010, by  rcj561

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Greensville

...Greensville Co., Va. Groom's Age: 29 Bride's Name: Cherry Tucker Bride's Birth Date: 1881 Bride's Birthplace: Dinwiddie Co., Va. Bride's Age: 23 Marriage Date: 17 Feb 1904 Marriage Place: Dinwiddie County, Virginia Gro...

Re: Dora Wilcox Married to Joe Emberson Posted on: 19 Jun 2010, by  mikemiddleton...

Surnames > Emberson

I visited your grandfather in the hospital at Calente, CA in the winter of 1959, and again prior to going overseas in 1964-65, after he had returned to Checotah, OK. I often visited your family in Ea...

Mildred Dickerson & John Atkinson of Dinwiddie County, Va. Posted on: 20 Nov 2010, by  RHAFAMILYTREE

Surnames > Dickerson

Looking info/help with John Atkinson and Mildred Dickerson of Dinwiddie County, Virginia who were married aroud 1758. His parents were Roger Atkinson/Ann Pleasant @1733. The lineage goes through John Atkinson/...

Re: Smith Families of Montgomery Co. VA Posted on: 08 Sep 2010, by  SmithTyson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Montgomery

Your trying to figure out who the father of Rossell Goodman Smith is correct? did you mention Stobaugh or was that someone else. I found a Smith and Stobaugh family living next to each other... he...

Moseley - Winfield Posted on: 07 Jul 2010, by  Kess_Eldridge

Surnames > Winfield

...in Virginia, and died sometime between 1850 and 1860. She married Thomas Winfield who was born 1804, Dinwiddie, VA on 24 Dec 1825 in Sussex County, Virginia. They had 8 children: William Henry, Almeda A., Mar...

Samuel ROPER (b abt 1772, d Feb 1820 - Edgefield, SC) Posted on: 13 Sep 2010, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

...contemporary William ROPER is William ROPER (b abt 1766, d 01 Mar 1814), son of David ROPER (b 29 Jun 1742 - Dinwiddie, VA, d 1802 - Edgefield, SC). This William seems to be born way too late to be this Samue...

Birth Records 1780-1820 Posted on: 08 Nov 2010, by  dianamcfarlan...

Can anyone suggest where to look for birth records for the subject period in Dinwiddie, Brunswick, Nottoway and Greensville? Are there any publications available? If I were to visit Virginia, I would go to t...

Virginia AfriAmer Yates Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by Diane

Surnames > Yates

...reasons for this are many but I do believe that I will find out lots of stuff once I make the trip to DINWIDDIE,VA. Thanks for responding. Let me know if you find anything on Nathaniel Yates.

per page