Search the Boards

Search Results for "SCHEIDEMANN" - 36 Messages

per page

Scheidemann Posted on: 16 Oct 1998, by Susan R. Horman

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

I would appreciate any information regarding Sophia Maria SCHEIDEMANN, b. 1824 and Charlotte Marie SCHEIDEMANN, b. 1820. Both were born in Uchte, Hannover, Germany.

TEYLER Posted on: 09 Aug 1998, by Jerry Watson

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

William Teyler b 1824 d 1897 pb Darmstadt, Germany. Married 1851 to Scheidemann Wilhelmina C.

SCHEIDEMANN, TEYLER Posted on: 03 Jun 1998, by  JBUSH54

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

Wilhelmine SCHEIDEMANN, b. 1829, Delliehausen, Uslar, Hannover, married Wilhelm TEYLER, b. 1824, Hesslingen, Darmstadt, Hesse, in 1851 in Schaumburg. Her father was Heinrich SCHEIDEMANN. All migrated to Illinois, US.A. in ...

Re: Reineking, Bremer & Huhnerkoch Posted on: 20 Apr 2002, by Susan R. Horman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Dearborn

Hi, I descend from Cord Wilhelm Reineking who was married to Sophia Maria Scheidemann. Sophia was a widow when she came here to Massac County, Illinois to live and is buried here. Cord's son Heinrich Georg Joh...

Meyer/ Hoffmann Posted on: 30 May 2002, by Mel Myers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Dubois

...the whereabouts of George Hoffman at the time of the 1850 Census. He was b. about 1822 and m. Barbara Scheidemann in 1850. He may have had the following children in his household in 1850: Wolfgang Meyer age 6,...

J. GEORGE HOFFMANN Posted on: 15 Nov 1998, by Mel Myers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Dubois

... Dubois Co. marriage records show that a marriage license was issued to GEORGE HOFFMANN and BARBARA SCHEIDEMANN Dec. 15, 1850. While I did not find a record of their actual marriage, it is presumed they were mar...

per page