Search the Boards

Search Results for "Snee" - 490 Messages

per page

McDonnell, Byrne Posted on: 14 Jun 2002, by McDonnell

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Carlow > General

Austin McDonnell and Eliza(beth) Byrne married in Ireland in the late 1700’s or early 1800’s. Austin may have been the son of Nicholas McDonnell. Austin and Elizabeth had 8 children born in county Car...

query Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by  KPDelg

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Looking for info on Thomas SNEE b 1760 possibly Derry County area, d 1811 in Jefferson, PA, married to Nancy KEYS b 1765 possibly Derry County area, d 1845, in Jefferson, PA. It is suggested that they imm...

COLLERY/COLLEARY Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by  R_Colleary

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

Looking for the two daughters of James and Catherine COLLERY/COLLEARY. They lived in Milltown. The daughters were NORA and AGNES. Headstone in Killagha Abbey, Milltown reads "Memory of James C...

Shaw/Shelvey/Skea/Sloss/Smullen - Clarke/Shields/Cullen/Mooney Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Leitrim > General

...Skeogh, Skuse, Simpson, Simon, Sleevin, McSpallane, Splaine, Spollon, Sneyd, Smiithor, Smee, Smithson, Snee, Snyth, Smallen, McSay, Sall, Sassfield, Season, Seay, Shaw Taylor, Sheekey, Sill, Sison, Sole, ...

snee Posted on: 26 Mar 2000, by  11877

Surnames > Snee

Anyone out there related to the Snee's in Minnesota. Mary born 1825 in Ireland to Michael and Julia (Clark) Snee. afrech7898@aol.com

Conclusion of Surname locality list Posted on: 20 Jan 1999, by  jeanrice

...East Derry. 4. Seery: Westmeath. 5. Shryhane: Roscommon. 6. Silke: East Galway. 7. Sinnott: Wexford. 8. Snee: Sligo. 9. Spellissy: Clare. 10. Spelman: Galway and South Roscommon. 11. Spillane: Cork and We...

COLLERY Family Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  R_Colleary

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

Trying to locate the daughters of JAMES COLLERY and Catherine (don't know maiden name). James is buried in Killagha Abbey, Milltown. He died June 1921 and Catherine died November 16, 1971. They had...

Re: Rinehard Bock Family - Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, PA Posted on: 23 Aug 2004, by  jaenglish

Surnames > Bock

Thank you for your suggestions. I'm familiar with all the sites you listed. I should have been a little more specific in my query. I know where they lived, and I've traced this family through sever...

John L.Snee Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Emerson A. Snee

Surnames > Snee

My grandfather was John L. Snee who died sometime in the 1920's. He was a Pittsburgh City policeman and left 5 children. My father Emerson, and Bill,Dolly,Martha and another daughter. My father remember...

Re: Patrick Devine Posted on: 18 Jan 2002, by Tom Devine

Surnames > Devine

Janet, You and I are distant cousins. I grew up in Racine, WI and my g.grandfather was from East Mayo; a parish called Kilconduff. It's been told to me by some old relatives who still live in that pa...

Patrick Devine Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Janet

Surnames > Devine

Hi Patrick, My great grandfather was Patrick Devine and his wife was Bridget (Snee) Devine. I am waiting for my cousin to send me their marriage license and pictures. Do any of those names sound familiar...

Re: Barnby & Snee families Posted on: 29 May 2003, by Sandra Ward

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - East Riding > General

Hi Rob.Thomas Snee was my fathers grandfather and they moved around quite a lot at that time, my fathers father was Martin Snee and my father Joseph was born at 34 Thesiger Street, Grimsby. You can always E-M...

Re: Barnby & Snee families Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  @@robdwilliam...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - East Riding > General

Sandra, I have my Snees back to 1853 when John Snee was born. It is possible that he was a brother of Thomas. John was born in Sculcoates, married a girl from Grimsby but stayed in his area. I do not ...

Re: Barnby & Snee families Posted on: 14 May 2003, by  sandraward175

I am also reasearching the Snee Family, I am also having difficulty, My father was joseph snee, His father Was Martin Snee Born 1887, he married Mary Ann Cappon, I am not sure what date and he died 4th June 1930 ...

Vallhalla New York Posted on: 09 May 2002, by Roberta Colleary

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > New York Cemeteries

Can someone tell me where Vallhalla is. Is it a city/town or the name of a cemetery and where is it?

Barnby & Snee families Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  astonwarwicks

...family. Her surname was Barnby and until 1940s they all lived in Hull. After WW1 one of them married a Snee, also from Hull. Most of them came from Sculcoates. I am having some problems locating some ...

Re: Co. Sligo surnames Posted on: 08 Dec 2001, by  R_Colleary

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Sligo > General

I am interested in any info you have on the COLLEARY family from Co. Sligo. I am researching these people - my husband's family. His g-grandfather was PATRICK who married an ANNE O'GARA. They had si...

Smith/Smyth - Conway/Rowly/Lynch/Burbage/Gannon/Keany/Masterson/McKeon/McShananey/Gilhooly/Brady Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by  jeanrice

...thank you! Similar-sounding Co. Leitrim surnames include Smithor, Smithwick, Sneyd, Smee, Smithson, Snee, Smithwin, Smeaton, Smeeton, Sneydon, Southwell, Shera, Smullen, Smallen. LDS (Mormon) Family His...

Slack/Slacke/Slevin - Foley/Duncan/Little/Lee/Cannon/Kiernan/Callen/Cullen/Mawn/Reynolds Posted on: 08 Mar 1999, by  jeanrice

...Sneyd, Slauson, Slice, Slow, Sly, Smyth, Smith, Sloss, Smallen, McSpallane, Spollon, Splaine, Smee, Snee, Snyth, Smithson, Sloss, Smithor, Smithwick. LDS (Mormon) Family History Center microfiched index:...

Skea/Skellan/Skimon/Skinnion/Skinnan/Skinan - Mooney/Noble/McWeney/Conofrey/Winn/Wynn Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by  jeanrice

...Stocks, Slack, Stich, Slugg, Slacke, Sleavor, Salmon, Sliman, Somons, Sillyman, Soloman, Sleigh, McSloy, Snee, Smee, Snyth, Sloan, Slowey, Slauson, Slice, Slow, Sly, Skeogh, Skuse. LDS FHC microfiched in...

COLLEARY/COLLERY Posted on: 04 Jan 2002, by  R_Colleary

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Looking for MICHAEL COLLEARY/COLLERY who was in the RIC and when it was disbanded he went to DUBLIN and apparently worked in the Courts. He was originally from the town of Killavil in county SLIGO. ...

Snee family connection. Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Danny Snee

Surnames > Snee

Interested to learn that the name Snee is so widespread in the USA.My great grandparents came from the west coast of Ireland and my grandfather lived in Hull which is England.Would like to hear from anyon...

Joshua Kaye (b. 1791), Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England Posted on: 05 May 2001, by  DCMorinello

Surnames > Kaye

...Sons born in England were William, Joseph, and David. Their son Joseph (1815-1869) who married Margaret Snee (1811-1836) worked at Knap's Fort Pitt Foundary and built cannons for the Civil War. --- This...

Snees of Pittsburgh Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by  DCMorinello

Surnames > Snee

...to the early Snees of Jefferson Township, Allegheny County, PA. My gr-gr-gr-grandmother was Margaret Snee (b. 1812), her father was John Snee (b. 1793), and her grandfather was Thomas Snee (b. 1760). There was al...

sherin Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  tamnya

Surnames > Sherin

...Patrick Mclaughlin who married a Mary Ann Sherin in MN. Mary's father name is Patrick and mother is Mary Snee. Mary Snee's mother is Julie Clark. From what I have so far is the Mary Ann Sherin borthers an...

Re: CAPES, ENGLAND Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  cmus50

Surnames > Capes

...Revolutionary War. Just one mention of him, though, and no details. John Capes(1804) married Stacy Ann Snee, on 23 Dec. 1851 in Tuscarawas County, Ohio. Their children were Mary R., Solon, Charles...

Kilkenny family from Aghamore, Mayo, Ireland Posted on: 01 May 2001, by Marge Dieckman

Surnames > Kilkenny

...1843 Bridget (married Patrick Sweeney) born 1844 Other possible children are: Anne (married Thomas Snee) born 1843 John (married ?) born ? Contact me either through this message board or directly at rd6...

Deters-OH, PA, FL Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Scott McDermott

Surnames > Deters

...in Huntington, PA and lived in or near Pittsburgh for a while. At one time he was married to Carrie Snee and he was a welder. I am looking for information about any of his spouses or children. Any info...

Kilkenny family from Aghamore, Mayo, Ireland Posted on: 01 May 2001, by Marge Dieckman

Surnames > Kilkenny

...1843 Bridget (married Patrick Sweeney) born 1844 Other possible children are: Anne (married Thomas Snee) born 1843 John (married ?) born ? Contact me either through this message board or directly at rd6...

Re: Devitts from County Mayo, Ireland Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by  finntrisha

Surnames > Devitt

Michael Finn (b. about 1843, d. June 6, 1907)) was the oldest known son of John Finn and Mary Snee, and most likely from Co. Mayo. Michael's siblings were John Finn (b. 1847, d. 1909), Mary Finn Brennan ...

Obit: Elizardo Romero Sr. Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Romero

...Romero; sisters, Elisa and Eufelia Romero, Cecilia Barbero and Hidalia Sandoval; and his grandson David Snee. He is survived by his wife of 65 years, Manuelita G. Romero; children, Elizardo Romero Jr. and...

Murtagh's in Kiltimagh Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by Marie

Surnames > Murtagh

...settled there. My Grandfather died in 1939 in Aghamore, (near Kiltimagh) while visiting his siser, Anne Snee at their family home. Does any of this sound like a connection?

Charles Scott 1830 Wayne twnsp, Jefferson Co., OH, 1840 & etc Franklin twnshp, Harrison Co.,OH Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by J.R. Maxwell

Surnames > Scott

...McBarnes Eleanor/Ellen 1838 m. Henry Pittis Worstell Maria 1840 m. Aquilla Tipton Margaret 1844 m. Gideon Snee Isabella 1846 m. Nelson Adams John 1847 m. Annis LKU Clifford 1855 m. Eliza LKU

Re: William C Redden and Joseph Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by re: Redden

Surnames > Redden

I have a letter from William Carlos Fields and it has some information but not much. This letter is 20 years old and I don't know if he found out any more. He just gave information on some census re...

Lovell Descendants in Mass Posted on: 30 Nov 2004, by karen_ostermann@ps.ge.com

Surnames > Lovell

...name unknown), had a daughter Marionne or Marion. Also looking for Horace Lovell (b.1899), married May Snee(?). Other siblings were Grace Lovell, Linnion Lovell, Maebelle Lovell Gaffney, Ruth Lovell Nicho...

Edwin Dozier Eubank Posted on: 13 Dec 2003, by  ChuckDecker1

Surnames > Eubank

...Dozier Eubank was by Great-Great Grandfather. His son Arthur married my Great Grandmother, Nettie Snee. I have been able to trace most of it all back. Please check out my family tree and see if you ca...

Boldin Family Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by  Janet_Snee

Surnames > Boldin

...Boldin, who lives in Richmond. I would be interested to know if your family connects to mine. ~Janet Snee

snee Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by  11877

Surnames > Snee

...find my mary married to patrick sherin then to a james haley. do you have the death certificate to your snee who died in 1896? that may tell who his folks where. i would love to connect with someone out t...

Snee's in Minnesota Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by  atpeace12007

Surnames > Snee

I am descended from the Snee's in Minnesota. My great, great grandfather was James Snee who was married to Margaret Walsh. My records indicate he was born in Ireland either 1812/1813. He died in Minnesota...

Ready Heritage Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Margaret Johnson

Surnames > Ready

...7,1677. He had sons Nicholas b. Abt 1688in MD, d. 1733 in MD, Patrick and Cornelius. Nicholas and Naomi Snee had Bryan b. 1708 in MD, d. 1773 in MD; John, b. 1710 in MD; Isaac, b. Abt. 1711 in MD, d. 1762...

My Snee Family Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  psnee

Surnames > Snee

...being The Delphi Oracle, but I certainly feel old enough some days (:-)). My Great Grandfather was James Snee ( a farmer) married to Mary Higgins in Coolaney on 2nd April 1849. He had , at least, one brot...

Snees of Jefferson/Clairton Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  DCMorinello

Surnames > Snee

Charles, My Snee ancestors were from the Clairton/Jefferson area of Allegheny Co, PA. Margaret (b. 1811, Gill Hall, PA), John (b. 1793, PA) and Thomas (b. 1760, Ireland). Do you have any information about...

Re: Finding Lydon Posted on: 08 Aug 2002, by John

Surnames > Lydon

Hi, Dermott and everyone, My Lydon relatives originated in Cloonturk, Mayo, which is right outside of the town of Kilkelly. Most of my Lydon relatives moved to Pennsylvania, USA. Are you aware that...

Bones in England Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by  Lorraine_McGr...

Surnames > Bones

I am looking for the family of Alfred Edward Bones [1880-1970] and Emma Jane Snee [born about 1880] {my g-grandparents]. They imminigrated from England to Australia in 1912 with sons George Edward 6 and A...

Re: Jacob Beam Boehm Posted on: 21 Feb 2005, by  klangkamp154

Surnames > Beam

...Beam (1748-1814) and his wife Esther Byers Beam through their son Elijah Beam. Elijah married Nancy Snee. Abraham and Esther are buried at the Jefferson Methodist Church Cemetery in Jefferson Hills, Alleg...

Re: hester beam Posted on: 18 May 2002, by  klangkamp154

Surnames > Beam

Evelyn - please contact me. We are researching the same line of Beams. Kathy Bentley, Marion, Ohio klangkamp@hotmail.com

Beams and Snees Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by  KPDelg

Surnames > Beam

...my research, and found reference to your contact with Kathy and Debbie. I too am related via Nancy Snee and Elijah Beam. Contact me if you think I can help.

Beam/Snee Family Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  DCMorinello

Surnames > Beam

...Hills, Allegheny County, PA. I am trying to find the maiden name of a Sarah who married John (1793-1842) Snee around 1811 and believe she may be a Beam. If you are interested in corresponding, my e-mail a...

BEAM SURNAME Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by EVELYN

Surnames > Beam

...BENTLY: I AM THE GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER OF HESTER BEAM B. 1856. SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF WM. AND MARY ANN SNEE BEAM , WM. IS THE SON OF ELIJAH AND NANCY SNEE BEAM. HESTER WAS MARRIED TO REUBEN MAXWELL, MY GREAT GR...

Beams of Jefferson Twp.,Pa Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by  kathybentley8...

Surnames > Beam

...Esther Byer/Boyers of Jefferson Twp.,Pa.Abraham fought in the Revolution.Their son 2.Elijah m Nancy Snee,3.John Beam m. Eleanor Sickman,4.Charles A. Beam (d1952) m. Anna M. Wakefield(d;1942) Thanks for yo...

per page