Search the Boards

Search Results for "KECIA" - 112 Messages

per page

BALDWIN, Mary F., died Aug. 29, 2001 Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

BALDWIN, Mary F., died Aug. 29, 2001 BALDWIN, KEYLEA, HEITGER, SMITH, HAWKINS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Volu...

Maybelle PARNIN, died Feb. 10, 2000 Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...BALDWIN Jr., Sturgis; 1 granddaughter, Sharon K. SMITH, Sturgis; 2 great-grandchildren and their spouses, Kecia and Paul HAWKINS and Reesa and Jaman SMITH, Lexington, S.C.; 6 great-great-grandchildren, Nic...

mayree alviria mooney Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by kecia robinson

Surnames > Mooney

heres some info on her. BORN ON 5/30/1889 IN MARION IND . SHE DIED ON3/11/1954 IN PLESANT HILL, MO. MARRIED TO LAURENCE IRL OR EARL FAULKNER PLEASE THIS IS WHERE MY SEARCH HAS STOPPED IF YOU CAN HELP ...

Re: Morriss Posted on: 26 Dec 2002, by  feliciastone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...you have anymore information? I am 46 years old, married to Don Stone, one 28 year old daughter named Kecia, and one 4 year old granddaughter name Kendra. We live in Richardson, Texas, north of Dallas. I h...

Re: looking for ancestors of Emory Austin Mapp Posted on: 26 Oct 2006, by Jim

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Randolph

Hi, Kecia, Yes, this is the book by my Uncle Ervin Mapp I'll be glad to send a copy. Send your address to me at abcdduck1@juno.com. Jim

Re: looking for ancestors of Emory Austin Mapp Posted on: 24 Oct 2006, by kecia mapp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Randolph

Jim, Is your book, The Mapp Family Tree, the one written by Ervin? Is there any way to obtain a copy? Years ago, my simple desire to find out who my husbands grandfather was turned into an obsession w...

Re: looking for ancestors of Emory Austin Mapp Posted on: 15 Sep 2006, by Kimberly Terry

Thank you for the information Kecia. Yes it does help a lot. Where do you fit in the family tree? My paternal grandmother is one of the daughters of Emory Austin.

Re: Vivian Fanger Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by Beverly Shikles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Arnold, Gertrude Crenshaw, Rock Hill, and Juanita Kreuter and husband Owen, Imperial; two grandchildren, Kecia and husband Paul Vaccaro, and Christy Welch and husband Scott; nieces; nephews; other relative...

greetings Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by  breiersen

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Unknown

...brothers and sister also have email. Their parents, Karl and Gunhild Reiersen, died recently. Ole and Kecia Berg are now living in this area. Several of us, not including myself, speak Norwegian. My father...

Reply to Brent Eric Reiersen Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by Svein Berg

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Unknown

...to get in contact with the US-branch of the family, descendants of Gunhild and Karl Reiersen, Ole and Kecia Berg.

Tiffany Lauren Westhoelter Posted on: 06 Aug 2005, by  judybroch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...2005. She was 18. Born 19 January 1987 in Washington, she was the daughter of Kent Westhoelter and Kecia Wahl, nee DeRousse. She attended St. Gertrude Grade School and was a 2005 graduate of Washington ...

Greetings! Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by Kecia G. Capers

Surnames > Capers

I, too, am a Capers. Originally from Islandton, SC. Now I reside in Charlotte, NC. This website is awesome!!!!!!

Re: Hello(from your cousin) Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by Sherron

Surnames > Capers

Hey Kecia -- yeah this site is awesome!!! i've been corresponding with a women named Sherrie. she is looking for her father's family. he's 74yrs old, lives in Estill, as a youth he was called "Cape&qu...

Re: TIPTON FAMILY Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  scoobydoo212

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Fentress

...Tipton, and she died in 1971. I am needing to find her husband at her death. Christopher Tipton. Thanks, Kecia

Hawkins Obituary, February 7, 2004 Posted on: 11 Mar 2004, by  RMunns7272

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > St > Croix

...Hudson; and a niece, Cheri Ames and family of Hona Kaa, Hawaii. Memorials are being accepted by Chad and Kecia Bleeker, 1531 Aldrich Ave., Hudson, WI 54016 and will be ...

Billy Gene Sandusky Posted on: 24 Mar 2006, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...daughters-in-law, David and Robin Sandusky of Aledo, Jeffrey and Renee Sandusky of Beaumont, and Michael and Kecia Sandusky of Moscow, Idaho; sisters, Peggy White and Rala Dalscheimer; brother, A.N. Sandus...

Vennie Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by Kecia Jones

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

My Great Grandfather Robert Vennie was born in Aberdeen, Scotland on Feb.12, 1867. I have some paper that have Creetown Kirkland, Brightshire Scotland but I have no Idea what it all means. His family ...

Hawkins Obituary, February 7, 2004 Posted on: 10 Mar 2004, by  RMunns7272

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > St > Croix

Thursday, February 19, 2004 Gerald ‘Gerry’ Hawkins, 47 Jan. 7, 1957 - Feb. 7, 2004 Gerald “Gerry” Hawkins formerly of Hammond/Hudson area died Feb. 7 at Hilo Medical Center in Hilo, Hawaii due to ...

Romines of Potter Co., TX Posted on: 16 Feb 2006, by  clancampbellc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Potter

...online. Ronnie Edward CAMPBELL married Dianna Kay ROMINES (02 Aug 1968) in Potter Co. They had one child (Kecia Diane CAMPBELL, b. 04 Sep 1969). Anything that can help me locate him is much appreciated. ...

Re: Ancestors of Harbin D Hicks Posted on: 23 Jun 2006, by Kecia Ellis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Henry

HICKS, HARBIN DAVID ~Fought with Irwin Invincibles, Henry County, Alabama, 3rd Company "E" 25th Georgia Volunteer Infantry & Company " K" 61st Alabama Infantry Regiment. Ha...

Obit of Dr. Maynard Herman Law Posted on: 03 Jun 1999, by Wanda Rabb

Surnames > Laws

THE ROANOKE TIMES ONLINE Roanoke, VA 22 May 1999 LAW, Dr. Maynard Herman, 89, of Roanoke, passed away Thursday, May 20, 1999 in Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital. He was born in Roanoke to the late...

We are looking for his family and/or friends Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by Thearl Kirby

Surnames > Kirby

...Washington state. He was born 11/03/29. We are to believe that he has 2 sons (Tracy and Scott) and a daughter Kecia (Sanders?) He would like to be reunited with his kids. If you have any information pleas...

Hoyes from Lincolnshire Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  @@jbfarm@adve...

Surnames > Hoyes

...is very popular right now. I have Wm Hoyes who married Jane Rook and also a George Hoyes who married Kecia Higgins from Lincolnshire. Do you have any connection or information that could help me in my rese...

Romines of Potter Co., TX Posted on: 16 Feb 2006, by  clancampbellc...

Surnames > Romines

...online. Ronnie Edward CAMPBELL married Dianna Kay ROMINES (02 Aug 1968) in Potter Co. They had one child (Kecia Diane CAMPBELL, b. 04 Sep 1969). Anything that can help me locate him is much appreciated. ...

per page