Search the Boards

Search Results for "RANSBOTTOM" - 310 Messages

per page

Re: Ransbottom Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by Kristy Stevens

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lawrence

I have ran across some of these Ransbottom names while looking up my own line. Most of these are in Union and Fayette townships. What type of info are you looking for? Clarence Ransbottom is buried in Union Hill Cemet...

Ransbottom Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  Colaguy68

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lawrence

Looking for a Ransbottom link in Lawrence Co. Looking for descendents of a John Ransbottom m. Mary Joseph or Martha Riley. Clarence, Mabel, Ida, Bertha were some of the children.

Obit: Harry M. Hatfield - 1999 Posted on: 20 Nov 1999, by Karen Monk

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Raleigh

...Survivors include three sisters, Agnes V. Adkins of Bolt, Margaret Webb of White Pine, Tenn., and Delphia Ransbottom of Huntington; a brother, Merideth Earl "Mert" Billups of Florida; two nephews, Jam...

Ransbottom's in Indiana and Mich. Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by Susan

Surnames > Ransbottom

...and am looking for family info. on my faters family. I know my father is dead, his name was Orville Ransbottom but they called him Gene. I know he has a daughter named Genie(not sure of spelling) and 2 son's na...

RANSBOTTOM, BEARD, BURK Posted on: 15 Aug 1998, by Larry Burke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...Burk came from Kentucky through Missouri and finally settled in Iowa. Her maiden name was supposedly Ransbottom, although the name Beard occasionally pops up. Maybe a previous marriage or maybe her real maiden ...

TURNER, RANSBOTTOM, BURK Posted on: 31 Aug 1998, by Larry Burke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jasper

My grandmother Hazel Ransbottom (?) was married to a Jasper County man named Charley Turner in the early 1900's (prob.1904-12). Charley was the son of John W.Turner and Vinie Wood who supposedly lived in Lowell...

James R RANSBOTTOM Obituary Posted on: 23 Apr 2005, by ABB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Cass

James R. RANSBOTTOM, age 66, of 50885 M-40, Marcellus, passed away Tuesday morning, January 7, 2003 at home after a lengthy bout with cancer Jim was born May 16, 1936 near Three Rivers, the son of Cornelius J...

James R Ransbottom Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by MKB

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Cass

James R Ransbottom, age 66, of 50885 M-40 , Marcellus passed away Tuesday morning January 7, 2003 at home after a lengthy bougt with cancer. Jim was born May 16, 1936 in Three Rivers, St Joseph Co...

Cecil RANSBOTTOM Death Posted on: 20 Mar 2005, by ABB

The funeral of Cecil RANSBOTTOM was held December 23, 1950 in Three Rivers. from The Marcellus News December 28, 1950 *posted by a volunteer, no relation or further information

eighty years ago column 5/31/1923 Posted on: 07 Feb 2005, by  res04lly

...John Adam was born May 20 to Mr and Mrs. George Arbogast. Newberg Cornelius 12 year son of Charles Ransbottom was injuried Saturday while plowing. The horses jerked the plow and the boy fell forward into it. ...

Lawrene Stephens Abt 1870 WV Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  stephens2k

Surnames > Stephens

...need help finding the parents of Lawrence Butler Stephens (b. 1873 Wood Co, WV). He married Mary Jane Ransbottom 1 Apr 1899 in Wood County. I'm stuck here. Any help is appreciated. Bill

Arleene B. MILLER Posted on: 05 May 2005, by  44wayne

...1963, in Kalamazoo, she married Charles w. "Bill" MILLER. He survives with a daughter, Connie RANSBOTTOM ROMAN of Delray Beach, Fla; two sons, Gordon L. LOFTS of Oregon City, Ore., and Ronald H. LOFT...

Re: James R. Ransbottom Posted on: 29 May 2003, by  Tucredrose

If Carole, or Virginia happen to read this, send me an e-mail. I am Virginia's best friend from childhood.....Tucredrose@aol.com

James R. Ransbottom Posted on: 09 Jan 2003, by  ardispierce

RANSBOTTOM, James R.Of Marcellus Formerly of Kalamazoo Passed away Tuesday morning, January 7, 2003 at home after a lengthy bout with cancer. Jim was born May 16, 1936 in Three Rivers, MI, the son of Cornelius...

Luberta G RANSBOTTOM Obituary Posted on: 07 May 2004, by ABB

Mrs. Luberta G. RANSBOTTOM, age 69, of 226 River Drive, Three Rivers, died Saturday morning, June 21, 1986 at Bronson Hospital, Kalamazoo. She was born on October 24, 1916 in St. Joseph County, Michigan, the ...

John P Ransbottom Obituary Posted on: 12 Feb 2003, by ABB

John Phillip Ransbottom, age 38, passed away Saturday, August 24, 1996 after a two year fight with brain cancer. John was born December 10, 1957 in Three Rivers, the son of James R. and Carole (Gearhart) Ransbottom. He...

Robert D RANSBOTTOM Posted on: 15 Jul 2006, by ABB

Robert D. RANSBOTTOM, age 62, of 53467 Day Road, Marcellus passed away Tuesday morning, February 21, 2006 at his residence. He was born September 18, 1943 at Moorepark, the son of Cornelius J. and Luberta G. ...

Robert D. RANSBOTTOM Posted on: 24 Feb 2006, by  WHL44

RANSBOTTOM, Robert D. Of Marcellus Passed away Tuesday morning, February 21, 2006 at his residence. He was born September 18, 1943 at Moorepark, MI, the son of Cornelius J. and Luberta G. (Schmidt) Ransbottom. On Janua...

Max C. Moorlag Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  ardispierce

...truck they bought to get around the featherbed, were legend. On December 29, 1968, he married Dorothy (Ransbottom) Hartzell. Max later retired as Marcellus Township Cemetery Sexton after years of faithful servi...

Leona A COOPER Obituary Posted on: 28 Mar 2004, by ABB

...Surviving are one daughter, Shirley (Roy) HARTMAN of Marcellus; two granddaughters, Loretta (Ron Jr.) RANSBOTTOM and Joan (Richard) WADSWORTH both of Marcellus; one grandson, Steven (Sherry) HARTMAN of Marcellu...

Max C MOORLAG Obituary Posted on: 18 Feb 2006, by ABB

...truck they bought to get around the featherbed, were legend. On December 29, 1968 he married Dorothy (RANSBOTTOM) HARTZELL. Max later retired as Marcellus Township Cemetery Sexton after years of faithful serv...

Raymond J. Schmidt Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by ABB

...1920 in Three Rivers, the son of Henry J. and Ella (Kline) Schmidt. Survivors include his mother Ella Ransbottom of Three Rivers, two half sisters, Mrs. Donna Kirk of Three Rivers and Mrs. Max (Dorothy) Moorl...

GLASSCOCK and SZIEDE Marriage Posted on: 05 Jun 2006, by ABB

...Methodist Church in Schoolcraft. Rev. Alfred E. Bowen performed the double-ring ceremony. Carole Ann RANSBOTTOM acted as matron of honor and James RANSBOTTOM performed the duties of best man. from The Marcellus Ne...

John Ransbottom Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  Diane Marie S...

Surnames > Ransbottom

...about show up on my database. Please direct your browser to http://www.mismagicshouse.com/genealogy499x/ransbottom.htm to view the info.

Menima (Nina) Adams of OH/WV Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Adams

...Menima Adams b. @1835 in either OH or WV. She was the wife of George Ramsbottom and the mother of John I. Ransbottom. Any information would be appreciated.

Ransbottom's in Indiana and Mich. Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  Diane Marie S...

Surnames > Ransbottom

...about show up on my database. Please direct your browser to http://www.mismagicshouse.com/genealogy499x/ransbottom.htm to view the info. Look under THOMAS RAMSBOTTOM.

Re: Ransbottom family Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  DorrisJS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Steuben

Sherman Ransbottom d.1-11-1978, wife Viva (Worthington) Ransbottom d. 12-23-2004, burials , Greenlawn Cemetery, Orland In. Children;Eddie, Pam, Cindy.Debbie, Rick, Jeff,Viva, Karen, & Kim.

Ransbottom family Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Susan Robinson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Steuben

Anyone having any information about the Ransbotom family of Orland Indiana, Parents: Harold and Sarah Ransbottom, Children: Ella, Harold jr., Sherman, Alberta,Orville Eugene(Gene), Please contact me. Susan R.

George Ransbottom Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  Colaguy68

Surnames > Ransbottom

...Sorry about the proevious message. After looking a little closer, it is pretty obvious that your George Ransbottom must be my George Ramsbottom. When I first put George Ramsbottom into your web site search eng...

George Ransbottom Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  Diane Marie S...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Larry: Just recently I "changed" George's last name to RANSbottom from RAMSbottom, due to some conflicting info. He could have spelled it both ways, as some of them did. Yes, I did hear that Geor...

OH Ransbottoms Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Larry Burke

Surnames > Ransbottom

...your site, although I am guessing it is somewhere in the Gen 3. Right area, time and the Ramsbottom to Ransbottom transition. Got to be the same family, but I don't know exactly were! Thanks so much and I'll w...

Re: Baker and Ransbottom Posted on: 01 Jan 2002, by Bill Derrow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockingham

Tim, Yes, I agree, but I'd take bets that my Bakers and Ransbottoms and your Bakers and Ransbottoms were related in some way--just not at point where we are in our respective researches. Oh well, th...

Re: Baker and Ransbottom Posted on: 20 Dec 2001, by  09573

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockingham

...are talking about 2 different Baker's.The Bakers I have, were in Clark County, Ohio, when they married Ransbottom/Ramsbottom.They were orgionally Becker,Hans Johann Philip Becker .There were several Baker famil...

Re: Baker and Ransbottom Posted on: 23 Nov 2001, by  Pageco

George Ransbarger and Elizabeth Baker, daughter of Philip Baker, deceased, were married, Augusta Co., VA, 7 April 1796 (Bond dated 4 April 1796). Elizabeth was of age. Bondsman was John Baker. Ministe...

Baker and Ransbottom Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by Bill Derrow

...possibility. My Ramsbottom was my ggg grandmother, but some of her brothers definitely went to Ohio. The Ransbottom pottery family of Zanesville is the same family. Unfortunately, I haven't traced them, bein...

Webster & Mary Derrow McLaughlin family Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by Bill Derrow

My first cousin, FOUR times removed, Mary Derrow, dau. of Levy Derrow and Hannah Ransbottom/Ramsbottom, married Webster McLaughlin 4 May 1837. He was born about 1815/1816 and she about 1819/1820 (based on the ...

Ramsbottom Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by Larry Burke

Surnames > Ransbottom

...12/15/1835 d. 02/03/1907 m. Menima "Nina" Adams 2/27/1859 Only 1 docmented child! John I. Ransbottom b. 1864 d. 2/21/1937 m. Mary Mahala Joseph b. 1868 d. ???? f. John Joseph m. Mary Cemorrias ...

Ransbottom Family Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  Diane Marie S...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi Larry, Thank you for the appreciation. Yes, ours is the same George. I shall adjust "Nina's" name accordingly to your records. If you have any more info to contribute, don't be shy!! :-) ...

Ransbottom Family Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Larry Burke

Surnames > Ransbottom

Diane; First, your site was great. Thank You for your work, for making it available and for calling our attention to it. Saw the add's you made. One issue; George's wife was Menima Adams and her ni...

MARY RANSBOTTOM - LAOIS, Abbeyleix Posted on: 05 Sep 2005, by Michael Whelan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Laois (Leix, Queens) > General

Seeking poss info regarding MARY RANSBOTTOM, b. abt 1884 in the RC Parish of Abbeyleix, Co Laois. She emigrated from Queenstown on the Ship "Celtic" which arrived in NYC on 16 AUG 1903. Mary subsequ...

JOHN M. CLOVER Posted on: 06 Mar 1999, by Vickie Neill Taylor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Bio abstracts - 1916 History of Oklahoma Vol III

JOHN M. CLOVER Vol. 3, p. 959 Pennsylvania may consistently be termed the mother state of the petroleum industry and within the borders of that historic old commonwealth have been trained many of the...

John Ransbottom Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  Diane Marie S...

Surnames > Ransbottom

Hi again Larry, Can you give me any info on Hazel's dad? Like when he was born etc. And I only have a son "Creed" listed for Nina and George. When was John born? Was John the son of George'...

Parmenter Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by  EEBame

Surnames > Parmenter

Seeking descendants of Harvey D. Parmenter (1831-1914) and Mary Elizabeth NASH (1859-1895). Children were Riley T., Rosabelle, Alice Jane, Nelllie, and Norville. Where are their descendants??

URL Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  Diane Marie S...

Surnames > Derrow

http://www.mismagicshouse.com/genealogy499x/ransbottom.htm

Walters, PA, 1800s Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by Nita Ransbottom

Surnames > Walters

My great grandfather was Benjamin Franklin Walters, born in Lewistown, PA 1876. Parents were Wilhelmina and Samuel A. Walters. Siblings -Elmer, Harry, William, Samuel, Laura, Clara, and Minnie. BF die...

Allen Co., OH deed index 1853-1862 Posted on: 28 Jan 2000, by  Larry Soule

Surnames > Reese

From Allen Co., Ohio deed index volume 3: 1853-1862 (the letter at the right is volume number and is followed by the page number in that volume) Rees, Charles M+wife; Jane Dennis S 389 Reece, B H; He...

Allen Co., OH deed index 1846-1853 Posted on: 28 Jan 2000, by  Larry Soule

Surnames > Reese

From Allen Co., OH deed index volume 2: 1846-1853 (the letter at the right is volume number and is followed by the page number in that volume) Reese, Robert; John Evans N 78 Reece, George W.; Daniel ...

Allen Co., OH Deed: Ransbottom to Amos Reese Posted on: 28 Jan 2000, by  Larry Soule

Surnames > Reese

Allen Co., Ohio Deeds, Vol 5, page 389 We Corneilus H. Ransbottom and Hannah Ransbottom residents of Allen Co., OH for the consideration of $350 received to their full satisfaction of Amos Reese do give grant bargain se...

Deed: Aaron REESE to Susannah WOLF Posted on: 28 Jan 2000, by  Larry Soule

Surnames > Reese

...south, Range 6 East (German twp), containing 40 acres 1 May 1860, recorded 28 Mar 1862 in presence of CH Ransbottom and OE Griffith

Edward C. Beecher/Opha (Ransbottom) Beecher Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by Darlene (Ross) Howard

Surnames > Beecher

Looking for info. on Edward or Opha Beecher in Ohio. Edward came from PA (we think). Know he had 2 sons and 1 daughter in Lima, OH. Looking for infor on his or her parents or grandparents

per page