Search the Boards

Search Results for "JARNIGAN" - 751 Messages

per page

Re: CLARK; JARNIGAN; CHILTON; SHELTON;INMAN Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by Karlyn May

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Jefferson

Michelle: Thank you for your response. The Mary Fulcher Clark you mentioned that married James Thornton, you said had been marr. before to a William Clark, do you have a date for that 1st marr.? I am ...

Re: CLARK; JARNIGAN; CHILTON; SHELTON;INMAN Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by  michelle4267

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Jefferson

I don't have the info you want, but I may have a connection to your CLARK line. I have in Jefferson Co.,TN a marriage between my James Arvine THORNTON and a Mary FULCHER CLARK in 1823. This Mary was ...

CLARK; JARNIGAN; CHILTON; SHELTON;INMAN Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by Karlyn May

...Chilton 1802 Jefferson Co.,Tn. His brothers possibly, Benjamin, Robert, Thomas, William, John marr. Nancy Jarnigan, sisters Susanna marr. John Jarnagin, Mary marr. Jeremiah Jarnagin, Sitha marr. John Chilton....

CORUM & GROVES of TN & OH Posted on: 10 Oct 1999, by April Kyle BLADH

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Prince William

...of William Burton CORUM (b.1782 VA-d.bef 1850 Grainger Co., TN) and Elizabeth ALLEN married into my JARNIGAN and GROVE families. Dolly b. abt 1812 md James JARNAGIN and her sister Sarah CORUM b. 1818 Grainger...

Coleman & Card families Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by Nikki Jarnigan Eichwurtzle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Clay

My g-grandparents were J.V. "Jake" & Estelle Coleman. I am trying to locate anyone who may be related or have info. I believe Jake's father's name was Isaac Bose & Estelle's maiden...

Re: Nola, Arkansas Park or Parks Cemetery Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by  rlbatty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Yell

...are really amazing, how did you find all of this. I knew about James W. Walker being married to Julia Jarnigan (however thought her name was spelled Jernigan). I knew James was from Tennessee and Julia from...

Re: Nola, Arkansas Park or Parks Cemetery Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by  unknown14062

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Yell

Darlene, you do know that James W. Walker was the father of Vird, don't you. Descendants of C. T. P. JARNIGAN Generation No. 1 1. C. T. P.1 JARNIGAN was born About 1812 in Tennessee., and died Bef. 1870. He marr...

Surname List Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by A. "TOM" SKEEN

...Jeff Co, died 28 Aug 1838, married 23 Dec 1807, Jeff Co. to Harmon Witt (son of Elijah Witt & Nina Jarnigan Hutchinson); Clizabeth "Eliza" born 11 Oct 1792, married 16 Nov 1811, Jeff Co., to Cal...

Cheek and Jarnigan Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by  cheekfamilytr...

Surnames > Jernigan

Kay, Thanks so much for your reply. I have death certificate and know how he died but there is no mention of who his mother and father was. On Mary Jane it does'nt tell either.I am going to county cou...

Pleasant Hill School Listing 1911-12 Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Terri Young

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sebastian

...BLACKARD, Ada BRADLEY, Thelmeth PHILLIPS, Mollie RICHARDS, Isabell CLARK(my ggaunt), Lizzie WALKER, Goldie JARNIGAN, Harmon THAYER, John ROACH, Delbert BLACKARD, Edgar BRADLEY, Willie LEDBETTER, Roy STEPHENS,...

Im trying to find my grand father Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by Frederick H. Jarnigan (Holland Jr.)

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

My grand father name was "Carl Friedrich Theodor Holland" he served in the army in the year 1 november 1863 and finished november 1865. Im trying too see if there are family there in germany

Re: Noonkester/Tillett families Posted on: 25 Jul 2005, by  jenise777

...a Walker is correct. His name is Porter J. Walker and his daughter Eliza J. Walker md. John Robert Jarnigan. Their daughter Rosa Jarnigan md. Goldman Roach. I married their son Bill J. Roach. We have been divorce...

Family Ties - Walker - Jarnigan - Blair - Albright Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by  rlbatty

...actuall leads to a James W. WALKER who was born in Tennessee and moved to Arkansas, James married Julia JARNIGAN who was born in Georgia. I am looking for a tie between the James BLAIR and Elizabeth POWELL f...

Emmet E. Jarnigan and Myrtle Mae Harris Jarnigan/ Hayward Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  okkaren

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Alameda

...holds my GGrandAunt and her husband. I need confirmation on birth and death dates. I have : Emmet E. Jarnigan d. April 23, 1967 Hayward California Myrtle Mae Harris Jarnigan b. May 28, 1887 Mytles mother is also bu...

Jarnigan Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by Lewis Betts

Surnames > Grove

I have a John Jarnigan b: 1720 Vir. who married Mary Bymun b: 1447 in Vir. Married 1745 in Abington, Maryland. Reseacching Jarnigan"s and Grove line from Sarah Grove who married Isaac Grove in 1799, Granger Tenn

Re: Jarnigan Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by  rlbatty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Washington

Do you happen to have a Amanda (Mandy or Manda), Julia, Lucy, or E. H. Henley Jarnigan in any of your files or searches in Arkansas I have a Jarnigan in my family I have been searching for a long time, they lived in ...

Jarnigan Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by  ELadue

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Washington

I am searching Jarnigans. What Jarnigans do you have in Washington Co. AR

CARNEY in Washington County Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by Jean Carney

I am researching my Washington Co.,Arkansas roots, specifically, Charles Arthur CARNEY b.abt 1882, d.abt 9/1960 and parents, father b.KY, mother b.AR. Emailed some newspapers for obit info. Emailed Fa...

CARNEY in Washington County Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by Jean Carney

I am researching my Arkansas roots, specifically, Charles Arthur CARNEY b.abt 1882, d.abt 9/1960 and parents, father b.KY, mother b.AR. Emailed some newspapers for obit info. Emailed Fayetteville Libr...

CLARK/JARNIGAN Posted on: 11 Jul 2005, by  KarlynMay

Please note new email address

Re: Frank and Cora Housewright Posted on: 25 May 2002, by  jthousewright

...grandparents. I show Frank was born in 1893 and his father was Jesse Robert Housewright married to Martha Jane Jarnigan.

N. J. Allen - Texas Ranger killed at Mossy Creek (Miller, Daniel) Posted on: 18 Oct 2003, by  troygroves

...J. Daniel, and the grave cared for till now. The W. B. Tate Camp will perhaps remove the remains to Jarnigan burying ground unless we can hear from some of his friends." ------------ Any help in locat...

Mary Jane Jarnigan Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by  kaycstone

Surnames > Jernigan

Dear Kathy, First, do you have a copy of Mary Janes's death certificate? Are your mother and father still living? Which of them is the child of Mary Jane? It only cost a few dollars (tell them you do ...

Smiths Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Sue Grubbs

...County. Sarah Witt, along with her son, Caleb Witt are buried there with other relatives. Also located the Jarnigan Cemetery where Sarah's siter and brother in law are buried. As to other Jefferson County rel...

GEORGE CHEEK Posted on: 25 May 1999, by  cheekfamilytr...

Surnames > Cheek

MY G-FATHER WAS GEORGE CHEEK MARRIED MARY JANE JARNIGAN. LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY HAVE

Mrs. J. M. Wright Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by Melvin V. Lambert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Prentiss

The death angel visited the home of Mr. and Mrs. Oscar Gilley on May 24th and took as its victim the loving mother, Mrs. J.M. Wright. Although she had been confined to her home for several weeks on ac...

cheek family Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by  cheekfamilytr...

Surnames > Cheek

...people borned in lee county va ? white cheek married alice cottrell george cheek married to mary jane jarnigan any info would be of a great help im new at trying to find my family tree. my e-mail addy: cheekf...

quaid Posted on: 11 Dec 2002, by  nathayes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Lafayette

1. Simpson Walter Quaid was born 16 JUL 1888 in Cooke Co., TX, and died 20 SEP 1969 in Tishomingo, Johnston Co., OK. He was the son of 2. Rev. Thomas Quaid and 3. Parthena Ann Knapp. He married Margar...

Re: Cecil Butcher Descendants of Maynardville Posted on: 08 Apr 2004, by  L_Jarnigan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Union

...greatly appreciated . thank you so much, lena (lyons)jarnigan

1969 Sacramento City Directory lookup Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by Melissa Luettel

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sacramento

I am searching for the last name Jarnagin in the 1969 city directory. Can someone help me with a lookup. I'm not sure of the address just the name. Also searching for last name Arvis in Sacramento in ...

shanks howards jarnigans knotts vanover Posted on: 29 Sep 1998, by  103163

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Washington

i am interested in the shanks, howards, knotts, jarnigans all of washington co. ky. they migrated from maryland in the early 1800.will share information.

gossip column mentions, Blue Lake Advocate April 1893 Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  savetz

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Humboldt

...Captain C.L. PARDEE and Will COLEORD of Arcata made a flying visit to Blue Lake Tuesday. Samuel and Ben JARNIGAN came down Wednesday ...

Jarnagan Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by  robin1100

Surnames > Jarnagan

Looking for photos of the Jarnagan family. I am a descendent of Capt. Thomas Jarnagin. My great grandfather was William Clark Jarnagan. I have census records, etc. Would like to exchange information w...

Family ties - Walker - Jarnigan - Blair - Albright - Powell Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by  rlbatty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

...November 9, 1850. I am looking for a tie between the James BLAIR and Elizabeth POWELL family to the JARNIGAN family. James BLAIR was born March 6, 1761 in Virginia and Elizabeth POWELL was born April 16, 1...

Abner Farmer Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Pat Hardison

Surnames > Farmer

Last Will and Testament of Abner Farmer Last will and testament of Abner Farmer. In the name of God, Amen. I, Abner Farmer of Anderson County and state of Tennessee being weak in body but of so...

Long shot . . Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by  LynnMarieFanc...

Surnames > Kimbrough

...1800's, sort of a back door method to get to another side of my family I am researching. My family, John Jarnigan and Mary Bynum had children Thomas, John William and Sarah and Faitha (Taithey) who married a ...

hamets,reeds,jarnigans,rays,headricks,connection in east tn-1800's Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by peggy dixon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

i am searching for the connection between the follwoing families: hamet,jarnigan,reed,ray,and headrick. the hamets were my line,and the other families,married into them,somehow,around 1880's;mid to early 1900...

Re: Marriage Record for George Washington Price and Etherlindy Riley Posted on: 04 Apr 2006, by Bryan Price

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Henry

...-----William Ervin Price (married) Evelyn Faye Bryan --------Jerry Mac Price (married) Patricia Ann Jarnigan --------------Waylon Bryan Price

Re: Musgrave Family Posted on: 22 Jan 2006, by  genealogygirl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Crawford

...surname. I have all of the names you mentioned in Illinois and North and South Carolina. I also have Jarnigan. If you would be interesting is corresponding with me concerning you information please let me ...

Jernigans / Kimbroughs Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by  LynnMarieFanc...

Surnames > Kimbrough

...sister Sarah. Do you know where Faitha was born? Can you confirm her parents were John (Jack) Jernigan (Jarnigan/Journegin etc) and Mary Bynum? I've been also trying to find out how Mary Bynum is related to G...

Thomas Kimbrough Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by  LynnMarieFanc...

Surnames > Kimbrough

The Thomas Kimbrough I have who married Faitha Jarnigan died in 1797. As part of his estate inventory, he had 150 acres land and eight negroes per page 99 Stokes County Wills Vol.I A 1815 birth date for this ...

Virginia Woliver Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Lotta Jean Hall

Surnames > Woliver

...married name was Pleamons.She passed away in 1983 in Knoxville, TN. I was adopted by Ernest and Rose Lee Jarnigan in Knox County, TN in 1947. My birthdate is October 29,1946. The only other information I have...

Epps Book Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by Norma Muller

Surnames > Epps

...descendants. Hope this will help you. Our E-mail address is nrmuller1@gateway.net. Polly Epps wife of Thomas Jarnigan Estes was my Great Great grandmother.

Re: hammitt,headrick,ray,reed,jarnigan,tn,1800's Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  jreed11

Surnames > Hammitt

I have a Louvernie "Vernie" Reed marring a Robert Jarnigan in Hancock/Claiborne Co.'s in East Tn. after 1880. Any connection?? Marjorie

hammitt,headrick,ray,reed,jarnigan,tn,1800's Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by peggy dixon

Surnames > Hammitt

i am searching for the connection between these families,hamits,headricks,ray,reed,and jarnigan of tn,east tn,around union co,or surrounding mid 1800's-1900's

Ferebee, Jernigan Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  JanineAtkinso...

Surnames > Ferebee

...connections between the Ferebee (Fereby, Fareby, Feraby, Pheraby) surname and the Jernigan (Jernegan, Jarnigan, Jernikin, etc.) surname? Especiall in Southeastern Virgina? Thanks!

Jerome B. Hinson, Dickson Co., TN Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by  CRSNelson

Surnames > Hinson

...Hinson (b. abt. 1805, NC) and Martha Goodrich (b. abt. 1807, TN). Jerome m. S. H. "Nellie" Jarnigan on 11 Jan 1867 in Di Co., TN. His siblings were: John, James, Mary A., Thomas H., and R. W. Could ...

Re: Rhea - Gregg marriage Posted on: 12 Oct 2004, by  garyrhea1

Surnames > Gregg

...children: John Rhea m. Hughes Laura Belle Rhea m. Fawver Mary M. Rhea m. Courtney William Willoughby Rhea m. Jarnigan Annie Rhea m. McCraw Let me know if we might have a match.

Jennie Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by  jarnigan

Surnames > Greever

I am looking for information on Jennie Greever, from Lee County, Virginia. She was born in 1884, maried John Jarnagin, my grandfather. Her fathers name was Joesph. Any information would be appreciate...

Re: Sarah Wyatt of TN Posted on: 30 Jul 2006, by  countrybumpki...

Surnames > Wyatt

Do you know anything about a Robert Stubblefield & a Nancy Wyatt? Hawkins Co. TN. Had a daughter Lucinda that married a Thomas A. Jarnagin/Jarnigan.

per page