Search the Boards

Search Results for "DESOLINA" - 50 Messages

per page

Re: zamparo Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by  14McFarlands

Surnames > Zamparo

...VALENTINO1 ZAMPARO Children of VALENTINO ZAMPARO are: i. ANGELO2 ZAMPARO, b. Abt. 1900, S. Vito Tag.; m. DESOLINA DI VALENTINO; b. Abt. 1894, Sequals, Udine, Italy. More About DESOLINA DI VALENTINO: Residence: 19...

Re: zamparo Posted on: 20 Jun 2003, by  14McFarlands

Surnames > Zamparo

I am interested to know if your Angelo Zamparo was married to Desolina Di Valentino? I found this couple on a 1924 ship manifest. I'm try to ascertain if Desolina is related to the Divalentin family that were in Sudb...

Re: Bellini Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by Bellini

Surnames > Bellini

My Grandparents are Saverio and Desolina Bellini. Saverio (1894) was born in Scallelli, near Rome. His father was Salvatore born in Ascoli Piceno, a town near the mount of Gallo. My grandmother Desolina (1896) was an...

Re: Valenti Posted on: 11 Jun 2003, by  dval316

Surnames > Valenti

I am sorry but I do not know of a Deseria Galozi. I only know my grandmother's name was Desolina Galozi. I know she had a brother who's name was Ermenigildo Galozi.

Valenti Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  dval316

Surnames > Valenti

...Valenti. He came to the US from Italy around 1921. He would have been 24yrs. old. Married my grandmother Desolina Galozi. Settled in Pennsylvania. I know of one brother, Frank, who was older. He came to the U...

Marchini - California Posted on: 08 Jul 2000, by  carylaaa

Surnames > Marchini

My paternal grandmother's maiden name was Marchini: Desolina "Dusy" Marchini Arnese. She was born in Amador Co., California and had three older brothers. Her father was Domenico Marchini from Italy ...

per page