Search the Boards

Search Results for "HULZING" - 13 Messages

per page

MCBROOM/MCLEAN ANCESTORS WANTED Posted on: 18 May 2002, by  barbnorbie2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Isanti

I am interested in meeting my McBroom/McLean ancestors. Many of my grandpa's brothers and sisters migrated to Princeton/Milaca area of Minnesota. My great grandpa was Ephraim McBroom. His wife was ...

Re: Lovell and Cobler Family Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by Amy Hulzing

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henry

Thanks for the information Pat. I didn't have any of that. I really appreciate it. I was wondering if maybe you also know the names of Mary Clarence "Molly" and John Edward Cobler's chil...

Lovell and Cobler Family Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by Amy Hulzing

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henry

I'm looking for any information on the Lovell family in Henry County. Specifically John and Rhoda Lovell. They had a son Samuel Marshall Lovell. I'm also looking for any information reguarding John...

Re: Does anyone know the connecting generation.... Posted on: 21 Nov 2002, by Rob Hulzing

Surnames > Hulsing

Al I know about the name Hulsing is that it's created by the miss spelling of Hulzing back in the Netherlands in the province Friesland. That's were the hulsing's lived as farmers. The history goes back to t...

per page