Search the Boards

Search Results for "StLucia General" - 918 Messages

per page

Didier Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by Piton

Localities > Caribbean > St > Lucia > General

Choc Cemetery is the main place of burial in Castries, the Capital. It is located just outside of the city centre on Choc Bay in the Vigie area. It is now overcrowded and so plots and no longer sold. ...

Choc Cemetery Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by  belleterr

I've just obtained the death certificate of my great-grandmother, Ann Marie LaGonterie, nee Didier. It shows that she was buried in Choc Cemetery in St. Lucia in April 1917. At the time of her death, ...

Hazell in St. Lucia Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Try these individuals from the St. Lucian Telephone directory Sheila Hazel La Toc, Castries, 758-452-3639 Ann Marguerite Hazell City Gate, Castries 758-451-8033 Caesar Hazell Corinth, Gros Islet 758-...

Reverend Benjamin Byer Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  DorothyHender...

Searching for information on the Reverend Benjamin Gabriel Byer, who served as a Methodist minister in St. Lucia. He and his wife, Eileen Brathwaite Byer had five children. He was born in Barbados and...

Mc Combie in St. Lucia Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

This could be the relatives you're looking for. AREA CODE 758 Eustace McCombie La Pansee, Castries 451-7944 Michael McCombie Morne Doudon, Castries 451-9596 Peter G. McCombie Darlind Rd, Castries 452...

Gaillard in St. Lucia Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

A Gaillard Grand Riviere, Gros Islet 450-3716 Cherry Ann H. Gaillard Pavee, Castries 451-9559 Julian Gaillard Jacmel, Castries 451-4481 Juliana Gaillard 32 Chisel St, Castries 452-1800 Kigan Gaillard ...

Hood and Winter in St. Lucian Directory Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Hood and Winter in St. Lucia Telephone Directory. Area Code: 758 Simon & Dawn Hood Golf Pk Cap Estate, Gros Islet 450-8505 A.B. Winter 47 Old Victoria Road, Castries 452-2899 Ann Rose Winter We...

Vidals in St. Lucia Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Here are the Vidal's listed in the St. Lucian Telephone directory. As you can see the name did not die out: Area Code 758 Allan Vidal Bocage, Castries 451-8171 Cinda Joan Vidal Pavee, Castries 453-04...

No Bazil in St. Lucian Phone Directory Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

I did not find any listed in the St. Lucian telephone directory.

Lucucmbe in St. Lucia Telephone Directory Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Lucucmbe in St. Lucia Telephone Directory Aquinus Lucombe Kimatrai Hotel, Vieux Fort 454-9606 Clifton L. Lucombe Augier, Vieux Fort 454-3745 Keith M. Lucomber Augier, Vieux Fort 454-6275

O'Brian In St. Lucia Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Possible Descendants of O'Brian in St. Lucia Area Code 758 Alphonsia O'Brian Desruisseaux, Micoud 455-0165 Cyrillia O'Brian Planner, Micoud 454-0457 Douglas O'Brian Vieux Fort 454-9967 Edmund O'Brian...

Researching in St. Lucia Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  yuddh1

I wrote an article about conducting genealogical research in St. Lucia a couple of years ago. It can be found on my website at http://www.geocities.com/thetropics/resort/5913 The site also contains qu...

Vidal Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  yuddh1

There are quite a few Vidal's in Cuba. Is it possible that they migrated from St. Lucia to Cuba?

Voice of St. Lucia Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by  belleterr

I don't know how the surname Plummer arrived in the West Indies, but I did see the name (R.R. Plummer) listed among the names on a petition signed in St. Lucia in February 1903. The petition was about...

Boyce Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Ron Dreyer

Raquel, Donald Edward "Teddie" Boyce has a son and I believe he still lives here in St. Lucia.....my sister-in-law knows the family quite well...I'll get back to you in a couple of days wit...

Find Relatives Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Raquel Boyce

I was looking for any relative that would know my Great Grandfather Donald Edward Boyce born in Trinidad. The only last two known relatives were his two neices Ira and Veda who lived in Trinidad. He m...

Collin, Coulin Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by Victor M. Colon Guzman

The names Salan, Dossean, Abijah and Bartee all sound Indian (from India). Indians from India went to the Caribbean Islands as Indentured Servants. Once they finished there Indenture (usually 5 years)...

Boyce in St. Lucia Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Area Code 758 Ann Boyce Bois D'orange, Gros Islet 452-8997 Lorna Boyce 32 Bridge St, Castries 452-5196 Martina Boyce Belmar Lane, The Morne, Castries 453-0037 Mildred Boyce Sans Soucis,Castries 452-4...

Maglorie in St. Lucia Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Area Code 758 Andrew Magloire La Tourney, Vieux Fort 454-5626 Barbara Magloire La Croix Maingo, Castries 451-5082 Cynthia Morisia Magloire Ti Roche, Castries 451-7687 Elizabeth Magloire Morne Panache...

Austin in St. Lucia Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Area code 758 Lennard Austin 42 Mary Ann St. Castries 452-2347 City Gate, Castries 452-6578 Marchand, Castries 452-3458 Rosule Austin Mon Repos, Micoud 455-3596 Sabina Austin Le Toc, Castries 452-3...

Forde Descendants from St. Lucia Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by  sony677

Looking for information on George Forde who married a woman named Olive around 1884. I believe he had a twin brother named Willie. Any information on the Forde's is greatly appreciated.

Finding family Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by Pamela Boyce

Anyone related to Glenn Franklyn Boyce ? He married Marion Barum of Carthage NY. Had two sons, Richard (my father) and Donald. One brother Albert.

MARTINDALE Posted on: 05 May 2000, by Jeanette

Tracing the family history of George Stanford Martindale - deceased in St. Lucia in 1955. He had family in Barbados, Guyana, St. Vincent, and St. Lucia. He was born in Guyana but moved around the West...

Boyce Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Danielle Marcelle

My grandfather was Edward Donald Boyce of Trinidad. He died in 1991. He had 12 children, his daughter Claudia is my mother. I think he was born in August of 1911. The majority of the family still live...

Boyce Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Raquel S. Boyce

Looking for relatives in St. Lucia or Trinadad. My Great Grandfather was Donald Edward Boyce born in Trinadad on December 30, 1890. My Great Grandmother was Wilamena Griffith born in St. Lucia. My Gre...

Boyce Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Raquel S. Boyce

Hi, thanks for your response. I don't know if my grandfather, Donald Edward Boyce had any brothers. He had two neices that lived in Trinadad Ira and Veda Boyce. My grandmother was Wilamena Griffith fr...

List of Ships that transported East Indian Laborers to the Caribbean Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by Marlon Soudatt

Is there a list of the names of these Laborers?

vital records Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Lee Monty

Where do I write to for a recent marriage certificate? How much does a copy of the certificate cost?

St. Lucia ancestry, family records Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Ricardo George

My parents, Marie Therese Geraldine Bernez and Henry Rufus George left St. Lucia in the early thirties. My grandmother on my father's side was Edith Dauvergne who afterwards married William Chastanet....

Seeking info for family tree Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Andrea

I am seeking info on all the above surnames. I have some info on them relating back to my great-great grandparents. I may find some relatives that I did not know I had.

probate and death records Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by  belleterr

Since you know the year of death, you can request a search for the death certificate at the Archives or Civil Registry. If your relative had property in St. Lucia, there may have been a will or probat...

ST LUCIA Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  jeffl16

I AM SEARCHING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON JOHN JENNINGS AND FAMILY IN ST LUCIA IN THE 1800'S JOHN'S SON WAS JOHN ALSO AND MARRIED AMELINA BONNET WHO WAS ALSO LIVING IN ST LUCIA FATHER WAS FELIX AND OWNEDA...

Ships and Immigration Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by  belleterr

How did you locate the names of theses ships? Do you know if it is possible to get the names of ships that carried emigrants from Europe to St. Lucia?

Updated List of Ships that transported East Indian Laborers to the Caribbean Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Indians in the Caribbean Subscribe to Bhatchaman: www.onelist.com/bhatchaman/ I have attempted to compile a list of ships that brought and repatriated indentured Indians to and from the Caribbean....

George Stanford Martindale Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Jdale

Researching George Stanford Martindale born 1872 in Guyana died in St. Lucia in 1955.

looking for relatives Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by helen ince

I am looking for information on the Ince family. My father's name is Albert Ince. His father's name was Fredrick Logan Ince. His mother's maiden name was Winifred Hansen. I think I have family in Barb...

bonnet Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  jeffl16

My Bonnet was Amelina but she did have a younger sister we have a feeling became a nun and we believe her father Felix remarried in St Lucia and may have had more children. What does the letter mentio...

Emily Bonnet Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  andreadramsey

I have a letter dated 1918 written by my great grandfather Alexander De Montalt Prout where he mentions that he had not heard from "Emily Bonnet". He was a policeman from Barbados and statio...

burial Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  jeffl16

I just wrote you and then noticed your other post. I recently traveled to St Lucia in search of family history believe me there is very little information to be had. The first step is to find out if s...

Burial place Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  andreadramsey

My great-grandmother Sarah Louisa Prout died in Castries, St. Lucia in 1904. She was the wife of Alexander DeMontalt Prout who was a police officer from Barbados. I 'm trying to find out where she was...

Researching my Ancestry Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by Denise Welch

Hello everyone, I'm hoping that someone knows something! I'm originally from Panama, where my grandparents, Perida Mathurin and James Dottin, immigrated to early in the 1900s. I know my grandfather f...

Re: Cornibert Posted on: 20 Dec 2006, by  corvisiejo

IN THE BOOK I HAVE ( in french ) LOUIS ALEXANDRE CORNIBERTDU COUDRAY born nea 1728 wife elisabeth LANCELOT son jean baptiste CORNIBERT alias CORNIBERT DU BOULAY born near 1735 see my message 15 dece...

Re: St. Lucia birth records for early 19th century - do they exist? Posted on: 31 Dec 2006, by  yvettelag

The Catholic churches in St. Lucia have baptismal records back to the early 1800s. The priest might assist you for a donation to the church.

Re: looking for the darcheville family Posted on: 14 Dec 2006, by  TARAMATTIEDJ

Hi, my name is Suzanne. My grandparents were from St. Lucia, West Indies. Grandfather's name was Adrien Darcheville married to Jeanne Francis, lived in La Croix St. Lucia..originally from France

Re: Cornibert du Boulay Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  corvisiejo

hello, bonjour (I am french... for all the persons searching THE CORNIBERT du BOULAY i have three pages on this family ("209 familles subsistantes de la martinique" Eugene BRUNEAU LATOUCHE-...

St. Lucia birth records for early 19th century - do they exist? Posted on: 29 Dec 2006, by  jjimenez69

Hi, I have been trying to find out if birth records of any kind, civil or Catholic church, exist for St. Lucia during the first half of the 19th century? If so, where? online? LDS microfilm (I can't f...

Re: St. Lucia birth records for early 19th century - do they exist? Posted on: 02 Jan 2007, by  jjimenez69

Thanks! I'll give it a try!

Re: Looking for information for family tree Posted on: 18 Apr 2007, by  monixe1

i had an uncle by marriage who was a john charles he died in 2000. i no that he had about 3 or 4 brothers that lived in the east end of london and were orginally from micoud in st lucia.

St. Lucia death records and cemetery lists Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  jjimenez69

Hi, now I am looking for death records for St. Lucia as well as lists of cemetery burials. I think there was a book that printed some of them, but can't recall the name. I am interested in the period ...

Re: Chamaro, Monroque, Wells, Deterville Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  ruthblack62

HI: I AM SO SORRY I DID NOT ANSWER YOUR QUERY. HAD NOT REALIZED THAT IT HAD BEEN SO LONG. FOR A LONG TIME, I WAS NOT TOO MUCH ON THE COMPUTER AS I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME TAKING OF MY HUSBAND. HE WAS Q...

per page