Search the Boards

Search Results for "Carinthia" - 1,599 Messages

per page

trying find my great grandfather Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by  ANNAMICHELLEE

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Carinthia

I am trying to research my "Egger" family in past with first person who borned and married wife ( started with first person to last person (Current) That's all I know is my great grandfather...

Re: Fladung Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by  jkay1

Laurel, Yes, I have some information, but my citations are missing from most of the things I have, I'm sorry. If you want to e-mail me your address, I can send you the sheets that I have. Charles J. F...

Re: Feistritz an der Gail Cemetery info Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by  Petejean1

I am most interested in any and all Wallners thatyou may have found. Thank you

KALTENBACHER Posted on: 17 Dec 1998, by Harald Azmann

Looking for and willing to share any information on this line in Carinthia, Austria with some individuals also having immigrated to the U.S.

Ferlitsch Posted on: 29 Jul 1999, by  roseygoodman

Pakau, Carinthia, Austria

Re: E-mail address change Posted on: 03 Sep 2001, by  KhorKalba

I have some information on Thomas Bohrer in Klagenfurt and his ancestors. When interested please contact me (I live in Klagenfurt)

Re: Fladung Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  lollycampbell...

Dear Joan, I saw your post from last year on the Maryland Fladungs. I don't have much on this family, but would like to know if you have a Charles Fladung, born about 1883 and died about 1978. Woul...

Re: Feistritz an der Gail Posted on: 22 Aug 2005, by jill

The Zwitters and Mosers are cousins. I'm still unclear how that came about but leaving Feistritz they landed in Iron Mount Michigan. The Zwitters, Kattnigs, Kugi's and Mosers are all connected previou...

Re: email address correction Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by  fritzkoe

Civil registration was not introduced in Austria until after annexation by Germany in 1938. Until then, the churches had the obligation to register vital events on behalf of the state. You need to v...

Zuzzi Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Shirley Laframboise

Dear Michael Dermutz Please contact me or Arthur . We would like to share any information we have with you and vice versa. I have tried to contact you via email, but it was returned. Am awaiting an...

E-mail address change Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by  Helenepockrus...

Please note my e-mail address change. helenepockrus@earthlink.net

Re: Fladung Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  JoanKay33

I have some information on Fladungs from Maryland. My GG Grandparents were Charles Fladung, b 4 Nov 182? in Prussia and Teresa Neider Fladung, b 20 Dec 182? in Baden, Germany. Of their descendants, I ...

Re: Feistritz an der Gail Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by Arlene Crowfoot

On line I found that Elizabeth Richtig's father might be Lorenz Richtig . All in this area of Feistritz an der Gail. Other names that I am finding is connected to this area: ZWITTER, MOSER, BRANDSTATT...

Rieg South Krain Posted on: 14 Apr 1999, by Frank Kur

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

...Banat, the southern portion of the Batschka, Bosnia-Hercegovina, the southern portion of the duchy of Carinthia (Slovenia), most of the of duchy of Carniola*, Croatia-Slavonia, the kingdom of Dalmatia, the sou...

Re: email address correction Posted on: 01 Jan 2006, by Arlene Crowfoot

Current email address. The location I believe all of these are from is: Feistritz an der gail. If anyone could please send me an address to try to find a civil registration for birth records, I would...

Dermutz Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by Michael Dermutz

Vorfahren haupsächlich in Kärnten bzw. Italien/Slowenien ~~~~~~~~~~ Note: Email address as posted - mike@aon.at - failed as of 6-8-00. --eb

My Families in Klagenfurt, Carinthia Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  HelenePockrus

These names appear at least once in my data of family names in Klagenfurt,Carinthia. Some I have long lineages on, others only a name. Would like to exchange information on these names with others researching ...

Fladung Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Robert Boyer

My maternal grandfather was a Fladung. Are there any genealogist covering this surname.

Re: Feistritz an der Gail Cemetery info Posted on: 04 Mar 2004, by  crowfoa_1

I believe that my RICHTIG,PIPP, AND PFEIFER family is from Feistritz an der Gail. If anyone is searching these family, please contact me Arlene Crowfoot crowfa@bresnan.net Adam Pfeifer married Eliz...

Re: surname pipp ( lorenz) Posted on: 14 Jul 2005, by  dmlangner

my grandfather was august ignatz pipp ggrandfather was anton pipp ignatz was a brother to anton

Re: St. Stefan an der Gail Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by Moser

Erath/Errath, Weber and Rogi Maybe I can help. Please, send an e-mail moser-gerhard@web.de Gerhard

Re: Gotter Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by Bob Rose

My 2nd Great Grandmother is Katharina Gotter born abt 1822 in Walhausen, Germany (This info has not yet been verified...strictly family info) She married Johanna Rank abt 1843. They had at least 1 dau...

YOSEF KOBERL Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by JOY

LOOKING FOR INFO ON YOSEF KEBERL AND WIFE ELISABETH.HE WA BORN IN 1803. CAME TO AM. SETTLED IN WI.THANKS JOY

Re: Feistritz an der Gail Cemetery info Posted on: 07 Dec 2003, by thehelper

just found this one: http://eclectic.ss.uci.edu/~drwhite/Austria/ could be helpful....

Re: surname pipp ( lorenz) Posted on: 13 Jul 2005, by mike pipp

just as a reminder what was your great grandfathers name, what was your grandfathers name. Who was ignatz pipp?

per page