Search the Boards

Search Results for "shelby county indiana" - 5,577 Messages

per page

Josephine (Smith) Wasson (1860-1933) Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  BarbHuff38

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Decatur

...Friday March 3, 1933 PNEUMONIA FATAL TO HOPE RESIDENT Mrs. Josephine Wasson, Age 73, Formerly Of This County, Summoned By Death HUSBAND, 2 SONS SURVIVE Mrs. Josephine Wasson, 73 years old, wife of Henry W...

Eliza Jane BLACKMORE Smiley Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Phyllis Miller Fleming

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Decatur

..."The Hope Star" of Bartholomew Co, IN Friday, February 3, 1922 Born in Clay Township, Decatur County, February 20, 1849, the daughter of Lawrence O. and Frances Wallace Blackmore, died Friday at B...

BLACKMORE Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Cathy

According to the 1915 Decatur County History book by L. Harding, Lawrence O. and Frances W. (Wallace) Blackmore had a daughter named Frances Olive. She was b. 19 Oct 1867 - 5 miles west of Greensburg. She m...

HEATH, James, and Caroline TUCKER Posted on: 08 Oct 2003, by Rhonda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jersey

I'm looking for information on a Heath Family Plot in Jersey County, Illinois. Thomas C. Heath married Caroline Tucker 2/20/1843 in Ripley County, Indiana. Later Caroline moved to Jersey County, Illinois. Caroline's mother Mary Polly Tucke...

Barnard, Theodore - biography Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by CDavis9347

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Clarke

This is not my family and I have no further information. from reprint of “Clarke County Historical and Biographical Record” by Lewis Publishing, 1886. p. 179. THEODORE BARNARD, one of the representative y...

Re: KASTER, Peter Posted on: 30 Oct 2001, by Max J. Kaster

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cerro Gordo

I have some information on the Kaster family from Shelby, County Indiana. I was born October 25, 1941 in Shelbyville, IN My father, James Benjamin Kaster was born in Shelby Co. June 24, 1909. My mother is Dorothy Jean Willi...

Daniel, Joseph W. Posted on: 15 May 2000, by Celia Davis

...History”, Lewis Pub., Chicago, 1886. p. 187 JOSEPH W. DANIEL is one of the early settlers of Clarke County, Iowa, having located in Doyle Township in the spring of 1856, where he has since made his hom...

Daniel, James S. Posted on: 15 May 2000, by Celia Davis

...an active and enterprising agriculturist of Doyle Township, living on section 9, was born in Greene CountyIndiana, December 14, 1840, a son of John Daniel, a native of ShelbyCounty, Kentucky, who immigrated to Indiana in an early da...

Re: William Edward Blakemore Posted on: 12 May 2005, by  MehdiFakhar1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Boone

...Sutherland connection in your line? I'm wondering if it connects to this family in any way. They left Shelby Co., Indiana in 1857. It seems there must have been a reason that they headed to Boone County after numerous...

Benjamin F. MAXWELL 1844-1912 Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  deekwas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

Benjamin F. MAXWELL was born 12-23-1844 in Shelby Co., OH and died 8-31-1912 in Tekoa, Whitman Co., Washington. I am trying to verify who his parents were. It is possibility that his parents were James MAXW...

per page