Search the Boards

Search Results for "moldova" - 952 Messages

per page

Grabois in Paris Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by  @@wizardimps@...

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

...great-great-grandfather Beryl Grabois and his family stopped in Paris on their way from Kishnev (current Moldova) to the US. They stayed from about 1898-1906, but Beryl died in Paris shortly before the famil...

Ann Borison Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Gleb Morozov

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...knows something about Ann Borison, Pincas' daughter or has reation to them please contact me gleb@bulr.moldova.md

OBIT: Konstantin Kirovich JAKUB (1916 -2005) Posted on: 16 Feb 2005, by  Alan_Wildbloo...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Belarus > General

...grandchildren, Chris Boyd, Ariana Jakub, Ashley Boyd and many other relatives in Russia, Latvia and Moldova. The funeral ...

Zaklios Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by gabriel Coronel

Localities > Eastern Europe > Moldova > General

I am looking for information about the surname Zaklios

Leopold Keller Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Heather Keller

Surnames > Keller

I'm looking for any info on a Leopold Keller from Bessarabia (now Moldova) in the late 1800's, his family movied out to Alberta Canada in the 1900's... Thanks!

"indigs worldwide" Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by zsofia moldova

Surnames > Indig

Hi, Though my name is Moldova, my mother was an "Indig girl" and my gramma, living in Motreal said: all the Indigs are relatives somehow. Is it true? Please all the Indigs, write me to Budapest,...

Re: searching for history and place where "Obratil" is from Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by  art_jansen

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

...which appears to be a newsletter of sorts. On the bottom of page 2, they refer to a city of Pojega in Moldova. Hope this helps you in your search. Art Jansen

Yarmolinsky Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Paul Herbig

Localities > Eastern Europe > Moldova > General

Looking for ancestors of: Yarmolinskys were owners of vineyards in Kishiniev (Moldavia (25) (Bezalel) Yarmolinsky (Jarmolinsky), son of Unknown circa 1855, died after 1916 had 4 daughters by ...

Re: any info on GreatGrandmother PASERBOVICH Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Austria-Hungary

...shown on the manifest. Anyway Herca is located present day Ukraine near the border with Roumania and Moldova 248.5 miles SW of Kiev http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=48....

FELTONS from Texas Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by Mark Hall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Richmond

...of the "Brick Walls" in my research (even harder when you are doing it from the country of MOLDOVA). YES, I NEED HELP!! Can anyone help me with Joseph Felton or his daughter Minnie Estelle. They ca...

per page