Search the Boards

Search Results for "delle piane" - 8 Messages

per page

BMD records in Genoa / Liguria, 1700s & 1600s...? Posted on: 18 Oct 2010, by  pyoung2801

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Liguria > Genoa (Genova)

...la Abocación de San Excelcio", born c. 1730 (surname most likely a Spanish version of "Delle Piane") - His father "Antonio Maria de Lepiany, natural de dicha Genova", born c. 1700...

enrico pavia Posted on: 17 Mar 2013, by  racheleficher...

Surnames > Pavia

...intepeter and as a photograph. In 1870 he was not married. It is possible he had a relation with the Delle Piane family. thanks, Rachele

DELEPIANI / DE LEPIANI / DELLEPIANI / DELLEPIANE Posted on: 07 Nov 2003, by  pyoung2801

Surnames > Dellepiane

...DELEPIANI / DE LEPIANI / DELLEPIANI family from Corsica in the 1700s. I understand that the surname "DellePiane" and (several variations such as Dellepiani) is rather common in (and originally from th...

Re: Delpiano, Dellepiane, DellaPiana Posted on: 07 Nov 2003, by  pyoung2801

Surnames > Dellepiane

About the coat of arms, it is true that there may be several designs, granted to different individuals from different "Dellepiane" branches. Having said that, long ago I came accross a sorto...

Re: Delpiano, Dellepiane, DellaPiana Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by David Dellepiane

Surnames > Dellepiane

...several Delpiano-like surnames. Delpiano del Piano (the possibly noble branch of the family?) Del Piano DellePiane (but I think there is no connection with the others. Just similarity in the name) I think it o...

DELEPIANI / DE LEPIANI / DELLEPIANI in Corsica (1700s) Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by  pyoung2801

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Liguria > Genoa (Genova)

...DELEPIANI / DE LEPIANI / DELLEPIANI family from Corsica in the 1700s. I understand that the surname "Delle Piane" and (several variations such as Dellepiani) is rather common in (and originally from t...

Re: DELEPIANI / DE LEPIANI / DELLEPIANI / DELLEPIANE Posted on: 09 Nov 2003, by Paul Young

Surnames > Dellepiane

I was just reviewing my notes and I'd like to add that the surname Delle Piane (and it's variants) appears to originate from the town of Novi Ligure specifically (about 25 miles North of Genoa) where the surnam...

Re: Coat of Arms Posted on: 09 Nov 2003, by Paul Young

Surnames > Dellepiane

Hello, David and Patricia, thanks for the feedback...! Heraldry is a very interesting subject, and it can become somehow complicated. First, it's important to bear in mind that a specific "coat ...

per page