Search the Boards

Search Results  - 42,396 Messages

per page

Anything would be helful Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Brad Livermore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Louis and Delight Padula had a son named Ronald Louis Padula in 1938 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois. Need info on any siblings, aunts, uncles or cousins. Any info would be appreciated.

radzicki query Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by susan ossman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

cook county- 1900- my great grandparents the kielminski/ radzicki familiy lived in chicago in &çàà- the area was around chicago and ashmand or chicago and ashland- does this help?

BRIGGS FAMILY BIBLE Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Jack Martin

Looking for descendants of the Briggs family. We have in our possession a family bible with the above surnames in it. If you can prove that this is your family, we will be more than happy to get the B...

Regan Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by  MRSHA

FYI I have come across a Regan buried with my Naughton/ Norton family at Calvary Cemetery, Evanston. Another family name from this line is Roach. All I really have is from the cemetery record which st...

Radzicki query Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  jomalu

Yes! This helps a ton. Check your e-mail. Barb

Dahms family Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Margaret Huber Rose

Would Alwina Dahms family be related to Johann Georg Dahms,b. Pommern,Jan.6,1827; died Jun 29,1909? I think his daughter was Carolina Dahms Meinke Anders,b.Pommern 1867,migrated to US around 1878,sett...

Polish ancestors from Chicago, Cook County Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Sara Baker

My great-grandfather Wincenty Pilch and his wife Katherine Pomis Pilch immagrated from Poland sometime between 1840 to 1900, they had three children Stanley Francis, Walter and a girl. Stanley married...

Quigleys Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  JUDYWENDT

An update regarding my search for Quigleys in Chicago, Cook County, IL. Other children of John and Mary were Francis, b. 1907, James, b. 1904 and William, b. 1911

radzicki Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Susan Ossman

My great-grandparnets were the radzicki-kielminskis- my mom says they lived in the area around chicago and ashland or chicago and western in 1900 ( cook cuonty- 1900)

TRADER Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Peggy Sue Miller

Hi- I am looking for anyone related to a TRADER married to a WASHBURN. My grandma Martha Kathryn WASHBURN (thier daughter) was married to a Jack Harold MILLER. They may have live in Cook Co. Illinois....

per page