Search the Boards

Search Results for "harry hutton kidd" - 11 Messages

per page

Re: Family site, Kidd Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by  cherielynn251

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Hello: I am hoping to find information on John Kidd born about 1820 Ireland, married Mary about 1840-1843 in Ireland and had at least one son James Hutton Kidd in Ireland in about 1844 before moving to Liverpool be...

Re: Salvas Family from Quebec to Wisconsin Posted on: 05 Jan 2005, by cherie lynn

Surnames > Salvas

...to the records offices in Wisconsin and found the marriage certificate for our Louise Mary Salvas and Harry Joseph Hutton Kidd which gave her parents names and she was also able to get the death certificates for Lou...

James or William Hutton Scotland to Chicago Posted on: 10 Sep 2008, by  cherielynn251

Surnames > Hutton

Hello: I have William Hutton born 1832-1834 Scotland living in Chicago married by 1860s to Elizabeth Nee Unknown b about 1842 in England. William possibly son of James born about 1815 Scotland also came to ...

Re: Kidd, Liverpool 1860s Posted on: 30 May 2012, by  marysyoungest

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...I found this it may not be the correct one but no signs of him being in the Navy. I have found John Kidd born about 1846 living in Toxteth Park with Irish parents John and Mary J . This one married Carol...

Re: Frank & Ida (Bounds) Hofford 1916 LA Posted on: 09 Aug 2012, by  sharlynjolee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Unknown

[Home] [About Us] [How to Order] [FAQs] [Guide to Family History Research] Donation Land Index, 1927-1938 Click here to return to the Donation Land page ----------------------------...

Smith County Men & Women in WW II Posted on: 07 Jun 2016, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Smith

The Men and Women in World War II from Smith County The following individuals are pictured in The Men and Women in World War II from South County. They are listed in order of family name, given name...

1851/61 census South Shields, Lee Family Posted on: 01 Jan 2005, by  cherielynn251

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

...Shields, Durham County - according to the 1871 Lancashire census where she is with her husband John Kidd and their son Harry Hutton? Kidd our gg and g grandparent(s). I am hoping to find her in the census records for So...

1851/61 census Liverpool, Kidd Family Posted on: 01 Jan 2005, by  cherielynn251

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1851

John Kidd was born about 1846-1847 in Liverpool, Lancashire - according to the 1871 census when he is living with his wife Mary Caroline Lee and their son Harry Hutton? Kidd in registration district: West Derby, sub-dis...

Gore 1790 Directory for Liverpool, right here. With his additions. Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by  HughTornabene...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

Abbatt Robert, merchant, Mayor hill, St. Ann's Counting house, &c. 2, Matthew st. Abbott Miss Margaret, 5, Pitt st. Abbott Alexander, excise officer, back of 40, Chapel st. Abbott Edward, pocket ...

Re: Huttons in Northern Ireland Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by  cherielynn251

Surnames > Hutton

Hello: I am hoping to find information on John Kidd born about 1820 Ireland, married Mary about 1840-1843 in Ireland and had at least one son James Hutton Kidd in Ireland in about 1844 before moving to Liverpool be...

per page