Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont
Subject: No. 368: Pieces of the Biographical Puzzle.
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Surnames: Privett, Guyer, Calkins, Lair, Roberts, Good, Liggett, McBride, Warnstaff, Alberson, Wagner, Franklin
THE FREMONT COUNTY HERALD. Feb. 19, 1909. "Hamburg"
(1) The home folks of Mrs. J. W. Privett live in Mound City, Mo.
(2) Mrs. Will Guyer left this week for her new home in Wyoming.
(3) Frank Calkins moved to Shenandoah on Monday.
(4) Mrs. Carlotte Lair Roberts of Montrose, Colo., is visiting her parents.
(5) Miss Blanche Good visited her sister in Mt. Ayr.
(6) Manley Liggett and two sons Will and Fred, departed Thursday for their ranch in South Dakota.
(7) M. M. McBride purchased the property of A. M. Warnstaff just south of the depot.
(8) Mesdames John Alberson, Gus Wagner and Frank McBride went to Omaha Saturday and met their sister, Mrs. Ben Franklin enroute from Oregon. This is Mrs. Franklin's first visit to the home of her childhood for 34 years.