Board:
Message Boards > Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

URL:
https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.britisles.ireland.ker.general/7917/mb.ashx

Subject: Looking for relatives of my Granddad's brother Michael Sugrue who moved from Co. Kerry to the U.S & was in the bronx in 1924, all Sugrue's please read
Author: marksegrue
Date: Monday, April 15, 2002
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Hello My name is Ashley Segrue I’m looking for some relatives of mine in America, My granddad John Joseph Sugrue moved from Kerry to England where his name got changed to Segrue. His Brother Michael Sugrue moved to America, I am trying to find him and any living relatives of him . I have logged below all the information I have on him and his family so if there is any information you have that you feel would help me in my search please E-mail me with it at marksegrue@hotmail.com , how ever small the information it would be really appreciated
Michael born 1904 Waterville,Kerry.Father

Michael was born in 1904 in Waterville Kerry, His Mother was Nora ( Maiden name O’Connor) & father Daniel Sugrue. Michael was in the Bronx in 1924 & married Agnus Hurley from cork in 1925/26. He had three sons who in 1940 were Stanley 12 years old, Joseph 10 years & John 6 months old.