Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > General

URL:
https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.northam.usa.general/35069/mb.ashx

Subject: My mother's dying wish - to find her ancestry! Can you help me?
Author: Julie Nicholson
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mulheren, Mulheron, Mulhern, Mulherin

My Mom is not doing well, with COPD and emphysema.... and her dying wish is to find where her ancestors came from in Ireland. Without being an Ancestry member, I can't seem to find much.

William J Mulheren (also spelled Mulhern and Muleron here and there, but Mulheren on the grave stones) is her grandfather, born 1892, died 1972 in Latrobe, PA.
His father, William J. Mulheren Sr. was born 1865 and died 1926. Only a mother, Anna, listed on death certificate. The death cert. says he was born in Dublin, but we do not believe that to be the case based on some census records.

Can anyone help me go from there?
Also, William J. Mulheren Sr.'s wife, Katherine (Kate) Keibler or Kiebler, just disappeared from radar. I found a news clipping from 1924 that references their divorce and that's all I find.

You would be MY HERO if you could assist in ANY way! It is a dream of mine to be able to piece all this together for my mother, before she passes away. I've been trying for years and just can't get any further with the free information provided and cannot afford an Ancestry membership to assist me.

Thank you immensely!!