Board:
Message Boards > Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

URL:
https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.ceeurope.germany.baden.general/2367.1238.1.1.1/
mb.ashx

Subject: Re: MUELLER, HEITZ
Author: Merrill Anderson
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Thank you very much again, alois897. The information you've given has put us Heitz researchers onto the right track, and we now have the right Joseph Heitz. He was not the one who married Euphemia Mueller. I came to this suspicion when I did not find Gregor listed as being baptized at Appenweier. I checked some of your posts to and from the many other people you've helped, to see what else I could learn there, and found out about the Badener Auswanderungsliste. That told of a Gregor Heitz (name of our Joseph's close relative, probably brother) emigrating from Ottenau in 1854. I then checked the Ottenau Geburtenbuch 1810-1870 and found Joseph and Gregor and their parents. And then their grandparents at familysearch.org. Thank you again for some great help. It's very much appreciated by several researchers. The very best of success to you in your research.