Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sacramento

URL:
https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.northam.usa.states.california.counties.sacramen
to/1790/mb.ashx

Subject: Quinn, James J.
Author: Patricia Quinn Meigs
Date: Friday, October 24, 2003
Classification: Query
Surnames: Quinn

Looking for decendants of James J. Quinn. Known to be in the Sacramento area in 1954. His father was James M. Quinn and Bridget Elizabeth Irvine (Irving?) Originally from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. James M. died in 1936, Bridget in 1954.

Are there any relatives still in California who might be connected to this family? This has become a search of desperation.

If there are no male decendants of James J. Quinn, then this particular branch of the Quinn family will die out with my nephews. They are the LAST living male decendants of James Quinn and Catherine Ann Overn - who are James J.'s grandparents.

My oldest nephew carrying the surname only has girls and can have no more children. The youngest has chosen to never marry. All other decendants of James and Catherine either never married, or only had girls, or their sons only had girls.

Please, are you a decendant of James J. Quinn? e-mail me!