Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Chittenden

URL:
https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.northam.usa.states.vermont.counties.chittenden/
1626.2.1.3/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: 902 Burials/Phots for St Joseph Cemetery, Burlington, Vt
Author: TedJRichard
Date: Saturday, November 24, 2007
Classification: Query
Surnames: Courcy, Berube

HI Again:

I checked my computer file which contains primarily people in my direct line but I did find a Madeleine (Courcy) Berube that died in Winooski sep 21 1876. I don't have any more on her, no parents, husband I have listed is Joseph Berube. As you probably know, male children were usually called Joseph as wel as other first name, also females usually had Mary/Marie as part of their names.

Tomorrow morning I will go out in the shed and look at my paper files to see if I have more on Andre and Madeleine. My Courcy and Berube families lived in La Pocatiere. I know when I was researching i had quite a bit of additonal info from censuses and believe I have an extract from a book, but I will look tomorrow. If you want you can reach me at skppr641@aol and we can excange info without tying up the message board.

I do recall when I was researching my Courcy/Berube connection in Burlington that there were additional Courcy families besides my Octave and Helene.

Will get back to you tomorrow evening

Ted Richard