Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Nevada

URL:
https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.northam.usa.states.california.counties.nevada/1
367.1.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: Seeking info on George and Lavinia (Bartell) Richards/Richards, and Joseph Bartell families
Author: William Cook
Date: Monday, August 7, 2006
Classification: Query
Surnames:

Hello BJ,

Thanks very much for responding to my quiry. Possibly there is a relationship between your ggrandfather and the Bartell lineage I'm researching. Certainly the fact he was a Bartell from the Galena, IL area and came from Cornwall would tie closely to my Bartell family's history.

I'll make every effort to try to connect him with all the Bartell data I have. But need more info. Would you mind providing more specifics to a few questions? What was his full name? When was he born? Do you know the names of any of his siblings? Who were his parents? Do you know when he and Alice Kilgore were married, and where? How many children did they have and what were their names? When did he leave the Galena area and to where did he re-locate? What did he do for a living?

For future e-mailing I think it probably would be much easier to correspond by contacting me directly rather than thru the RootsWeb Message Board. My e-mail address is sammykailey@yahoo.com

I'll really look forward to hearing back from you. Have quite a bit of info and photos to share if we can establish a match.

Regards, Bill