Board:
Message Boards > Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Wyandot

URL:
https://www.ancestry.com/boards/localities.northam.usa.states.ohio.counties.wyandot/1088.1
.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Subject: Re: TRAXLER surname Nevada, OH area
Author: Dianna Reed
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2006
Classification: Query
Surnames: Traxler, Spitler, Conkle, Seitz, Diehl, etc

I remember Aunt Kathryn very well. She married Hubert Della Barre. I do not know when. They both died and are buried in Palatka, Fla. I will have to dig for those records if I still have them. I went to her funeral.
My mothers name was Lillian Marie Traxler who married Emmet Elwood Lockhart, Aug 5, 1947. They got divorced in 1977 I think.
Grandpa was Arthur Traxler who married several times. I will have to look for that.
I would like to know who Grandma Minnie married after Nicholas. His last name was Miller and they lived in Forest Ohio. I knew her when she was in her later years. Those are the only ones I know from that family.
I know that Caroline Jesse or Jesse Caroline Spitler was married to Arthur and is my mother’s mother. She killed herself with Lysol when my mother was 30 days old. Mom was born Aug 30, 1930. She is still alive.
Mom had:
Edward Louis Lockhart
Dianna Marie Lockhart
Nora Kay Lockhart
Tina Theresa Lockhart/