Help:Registering for the Ancestry.com Wiki
From Ancestry.com Wiki
Registering for the Ancestry.com Wiki is easy to do and it gives you a number of benefits.
As a registered user, you can
- Keep track of changes you've made.
- Take responsibility for changes you've made.
- Receive notices when pages you're interested in are edited.
- Upload media files like images.
- Rename and move pages.
- Apply to be a moderator.
Note: If you are already a registered user of Ancestry.com (even with a free account), you do not need to register for the Ancestry.com Wiki. Simply log in using your Ancestry.com credentials.
- Go to the login page.
- Click "Create an account." This will take you the Ancestry.com registration page.
- Provide the necessary information. Remember, this account is free, no strings attached. Note as well all of the other things you can do with this free account.